ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long should I wait after appeal allowed? HELP!!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

momo925
Newly Registered

How long should I wait after appeal allowed? HELP!!!

Post by momo925 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:49 am

Hi, does anyone could tell me how long should I wait after appeal allowed?
My appeal has been allowed since 19th February, but I still waiting for T4 VISA, and my passport...
The university helped me to check the situation, HM just said ASAP...then I call HM, but thay said I am in the priority list, and they have no way to check the process...
I really need it back...
Anyone can help me? Which nember I can call and chase my stuffs...or any ways to get my VISA and passport back ASAP...
Thanks!!!

searoze

Re: How long should I wait after appeal allowed? HELP!!!

Post by searoze » Mon May 19, 2014 2:44 pm

momo925 wrote:Hi, does anyone could tell me how long should I wait after appeal allowed?
My appeal has been allowed since 19th February, but I still waiting for T4 VISA, and my passport...
The university helped me to check the situation, HM just said ASAP...then I call HM, but thay said I am in the priority list, and they have no way to check the process...
I really need it back...
Anyone can help me? Which nember I can call and chase my stuffs...or any ways to get my VISA and passport back ASAP...
Thanks!!!
AM sorry but you cant do anything else but WAIT. SO be patient and you'll get it soon
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong