ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Visitor Visa Documents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sriks

General Visitor Visa Documents

Post by sriks » Tue May 20, 2014 10:28 am

Hi Guys..

I a on Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa in the Uk and would like to get my parents to the UK .. they will be paying for the trip themselves, other an accommodation I will not be supporting their trip in any other way.. can anyone let me know if my bank statements, accountant letters are required for this visitor visa?

Below are the documents I am planning to submit to UKBA

Documents from India
====================
1)NOC(from fathers employer as he is a central govt employee)
2) House tax & Water tax
3) Bank Statments for past 6 months (Showing Monthly income and balance of around 5000 GBP)
4) Property documents + translation
5) 3 year IT returns
6) 3 months Payslips
7) Aadhar Card, Pan Card and Ration Card

from here I am planning to send

1) Invitation Letter
2) Copy of my passport and visa
3) Bank statement for a month showing (2000 GBP available if needed in case of emergency)
4) Tenancy Agreement for 1 Bed Flat

Would these be sufficient to support the application or any further documents are required ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks