ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (SET(0) form questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rsa707
Newly Registered

ILR (SET(0) form questions

Post by rsa707 » Tue May 20, 2014 1:05 pm

Dear All,
I need clarification for couple of question from SET(0) questions.
1. Section 5
5.6 Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 - 5.5
Do we need to put the income with tax or after all deductions.

2.Section 10 (Biometric Resident permits)
7. Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous United Kingdom immigration application made in the United Kingdom or abroad?
Do I need to provide the details for last extension or first time application for Tier 1 general.

Thanks for your help,

mhkhan

Re: ILR (SET(0) form questions

Post by mhkhan » Tue May 20, 2014 4:27 pm

I checked those as I am going to apply as well. If you look at 5.3, it says "If so(Yes), what is your pay each month AFTER income tax and other deductions". Which clearly means the Net Income.

And for the question on Biometrics, they are asking for the previous biometrics done in the UK which for most cases of Tier 1 (G) was at the time of our extension.

Hope this helps.