ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for Tier-1(G) Dependant - Max#OfDaysOutsideUKinYear

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashehzi

ILR for Tier-1(G) Dependant - Max#OfDaysOutsideUKinYear

Post by ashehzi » Tue May 20, 2014 2:12 pm

Good Afternoon,

My wife came to UK in June 2011 and we plan to apply for ILR in Oct 2015 hopefully. She hasn't not been outside UK since 2011. Now she wants to go outside UK, probably spending a year outside UK, coming to UK couple of times in between but total number of days in a year would be in 300s outside UK.

My question is that "Is there a rule for dependant which says that she cannot stay outside UK for X number of days in last 12 months when applying for ILR"? All I know is that she needs to be in UK for two years at least as she was here before July2012 as rules changed then from 2 years to 5 years for ILR of dependants.

If you goes outside UK as per above plan, is there a rule which would prevent her from applying for ILR next year in October?

Kind regards.

ashehzi

Re: ILR for Tier-1(G) Dependant - Max#OfDaysOutsideUKinYear

Post by ashehzi » Tue May 27, 2014 4:37 pm

Hi all,

any suggestions please?

regards.

ashehzi

Re: ILR for Tier-1(G) Dependant - Max#OfDaysOutsideUKinYear

Post by ashehzi » Thu May 29, 2014 8:37 pm

any suggestions please?