ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PDF for Life in UK test.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amolrakheja
Newly Registered

PDF for Life in UK test.

Post by amolrakheja » Tue May 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Hi All
Can anyone please email me the PDF version of Life in UK test book 3rd edition

Thanks
Amol

Moderator Edit: Your email address has been removed to protect you from spam. Members can contact you through a PM

argus7
Wales

Re: PDF for Life in UK test.

Post by argus7 » Wed May 21, 2014 12:10 am

Looks like you need spoon feeding and you are not taking any effort in doing things / reading . Do you want ppl to fill forms for you as well?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed May 21, 2014 9:46 am

Just buy the book.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

montysingh

Post by montysingh » Wed May 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Hello all

i have got the PDF for life in the UK test but as the book its 48 mb in pdf, its not possible to send it through the email.

but if you can provide me with a dropbox account through PM or in here, i can upload it and then anyone can just download it. I have also got practice questions in pdf as well.

For my test, i just read the book and completed some tests from practice papers

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Wed May 21, 2014 3:18 pm

Easy and better is to borrow official book from your local/neighboring library if you really not want to buy book.