ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa appeal fees

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Family visit visa appeal fees

Post by rubina20102010 » Wed May 21, 2014 11:24 am

Dear experts,

I have applied for my brother visit visa and yesterday he gets his refusal as co-worker wasn’t satisfied on his income and family tiles in Pakistan. My brother is Unmarried , age 28.
On his letter, they mentioned that

“Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1) (c ) of the nationality , immigration and Asylum act 2002.”

My question is, should he have rights to appeal, can we provides additional documents in appeal and is there is any fees for family visit visa appeal in Pakistan?

Many thanks,
Rubina

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Family visit visa appeal fees

Post by Zee ali » Wed May 21, 2014 11:51 am

Appeal right r limited to human rights only

which is impossible to prove in courts as u can travel to your brother country.

It's better to apply again. and try to overcome the refusal point.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided