ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M) Form Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smas4er

SET (M) Form Questions

Post by smas4er » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Hi

I am filling in the form, there are a few questions that I need some help with as they are not very clear. Will appreciate help on this please.

2.10 - How often do you see (meet) your partner? We live together so what do I put here.
2.11 - When did you last see your partner? Again we live together and see each other all time.
5.3 - If you have not obtained one of the relevant qualifications, are you claiming exemption from this requirement because a physical or other condition prevents you from taking the Life in the UK test or passing a speaking and listening qualification in English? Do I need to answer anything here or leave it? as I have already answered the question before this fully?
8.4 - Is your partner working in the UK? If so, what is his/her pay each month after income tax and other deductions? I have a LTD company and I get my accounts done at the end of financial year, how do I show my monthly income here?

Will appreciate help with the above please.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET (M) Form Questions

Post by Amber » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:47 pm

2.10 - daily
2.11 today
5.3 n/a
8.4 whatever your average monthly income is as per your bank statements.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

smas4er

Post by smas4er » Fri May 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Hi
I require clarification on 2 questions in the SET M form;
2.15 - Were you married or in a civil partnership when you were last granted leave in this category? Not sure if this is a yes or no? Wife is currently on visa obtained via FLR M, prior to that she was dependent of Tier 1
2.17 - What type of ceremony was your wedding/civil partnership? not sure what I should write here - the wedding was a normal muslim wedding outside UK as per the south asian culture, there were no ceremonies in the UK?

will appreciate your help with above questions please

smas4er

Post by smas4er » Sat May 10, 2014 9:55 am

Some one please let me know?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat May 10, 2014 10:17 am

2.15 Yes.
2.17 nikah
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

smas4er

Post by smas4er » Sun May 11, 2014 11:27 am

Hi

Thanks for that.
One other question I have is - I'm not filling in section 3 of the form as I don't have any children applying for indefinite. The last question in this section (3.9) says that if you have British children you might want to include their information? I have 2 kids who have British citizenship, should I include their details here?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun May 11, 2014 12:15 pm

Yes.

smas4er

Post by smas4er » Tue May 20, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi
I have 2 children who have british citizenship and I have included their details on the SET (M) form section 3.9.
Should I attach the birth certificates of my children with my SET (M) application?

smas4er

Post by smas4er » Wed May 21, 2014 11:19 am

any suggestions?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed May 21, 2014 1:07 pm

I wouldn't think so.