ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apprentice and benefits

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

confused90

Apprentice and benefits

Post by confused90 » Wed May 21, 2014 1:18 pm

Hello

I just had a few quick questions, and would like all your kind input on it.

The questions I have are :-

1) Can we hire apprentices, and show the job creation?

In the guidance it says, UK/EU Citizens + Number of hours worked + Hourly Wage rate. It doesn't allow/reject apprenticeship.

2) If the limited company of which I am the director receives benefits, is that against my visa? NI benefits, apprenticeship benefits etc.

I am aware that the company is a separate legal entity, and has to function to it's best capabilities possible. But I don't want this benefits part to go against me when I apply for ILR.

Your inputs are most welcome :)

entrepreneur123

Re: Apprentice and benefits

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed May 21, 2014 2:12 pm

IF business is claiming benefits i dont think it will be issue. For example i got office on rent and it is exempt for business rates so there is no issue with this.

confused90 wrote:Hello

In the guidance it says, UK/EU Citizens + Number of hours worked + Hourly Wage rate. It doesn't allow/reject apprenticeship.

2) If the limited company of which I am the director receives benefits, is that against my visa? NI benefits, apprenticeship benefits etc.

I am aware that the company is a separate legal entity, and has to function to it's best capabilities possible. But I don't want this benefits part to go against me when I apply for ILR.

confused90

Post by confused90 » Wed May 21, 2014 3:18 pm

entrepreneur123 wrote:IF business is claiming benefits i dont think it will be issue. For example i got office on rent and it is exempt for business rates so there is no issue with this.

confused90 wrote:Hello

That's great.

What about the apprenticeship?

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Wed May 21, 2014 7:40 pm

I am also wondering about employing people of 18-19 age, if anyone have any idea about it, pls share; will be great help.