ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please ( from psw to tier 1 entrepreneur visa)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bubbly123

Help please ( from psw to tier 1 entrepreneur visa)

Post by bubbly123 » Thu May 22, 2014 8:30 am

Hi Seniors,

My company does not have a landline yet, is it mandatory to have a company landline number in my contract with my clients? Am asking about my landline number.

Also what if my client is not having a landline number? Can I give their full address, email Id and mobile number? Will that be ok?

I got a contract with a client who has no landline because she is not a company but individual.

Please help me with this as I am going to submit my documents next week. Thank you in advance!

searoze

Re: Help please ( from psw to tier 1 entrepreneur visa)

Post by searoze » Thu May 22, 2014 9:39 am

bubbly123 wrote:Hi Seniors,

My company does not have a landline yet, is it mandatory to have a company landline number in my contract with my clients? Am asking about my landline number.

Also what if my client is not having a landline number? Can I give their full address, email Id and mobile number? Will that be ok?

I got a contract with a client who has no landline because she is not a company but individual.

Please help me with this as I am going to submit my documents next week. Thank you in advance!

the name of the other party/parties involved in the contract and their contact details.
These must include their full address including postal code, and where available a
landline phone number and email address. (Page 27 Tier 1 Ent Policy Guidance )

HO used to refuse applications for not showing landline number on contract but later on HO changed it in new policy guidance and since then its optional. But still worth if you include
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Thu May 22, 2014 9:41 am

I would say no. I read 2-3 refusal only on this base. You must have a landline number and your client too. It's always better to spend some extra money for professional advice because everyone ain't aware of immigration laws and rules.
Best of luck and drop me a message if you need my help.
Thanks

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Thu May 22, 2014 9:50 am

Me n my friend applied together I got the visa but my friend got refused coz he did not provide customers land line no. Customers landline no. Is necessary

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Thu May 22, 2014 2:24 pm

thank you for replying.

my business address is same as my residence address so can I use my landline number in the contract? once the visa is granted I will change the number to my business name. but for initial contracts can I use my personal landline number?