ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to get started with entrepreneur visa application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hetu
Newly Registered

How to get started with entrepreneur visa application

Post by hetu » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:06 am

Hi Everyone,

Kindly give me some information regarding Tier 1 visa application. PSW visa would be finished soon and willing to apply Tier-1 visa. I can't find out how to start and whom to contact for legal advice and visa procedure. I have done MSc in Helath & Social care Management but working with FMCG as a department manager.

Please let me know the procedure and list of documents and `also good immigration advisor. I also need business plan and other advice.

It would be more than appreciate if you can give me guideline.

Thanking You,
Hetu

unto1

Re: How to get started with entrepreneur visa application

Post by unto1 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:11 am

@hetu, I don't think anyone can tell you how to start in this forum. As a prospective entrepreneur you are expected to have the basic knowledge about this route. You can start from UKBA website-check the policy guide and there is even a self assessment for you there. Also look at the past threads on the forum. There are threads for prospective applicants where you can ask questions.

AmarAkbote
Newly Registered

Post by AmarAkbote » Mon May 19, 2014 12:45 am

@Hetu,

if you are still looking to apply for Tier1 Entrepreneur Visa, please get in touch with me at amar_v_akbote at yahoo com, i am also looking to apply for the same, may be we can be of help to each other.

Amar

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Mon May 19, 2014 1:39 pm

Read the requirement guidelines, make a timeline of to-do-things accordingly and apply.

- Business planning, idea and its registration
- Liabilities - insurance, membership
- Funds ready
- Certificates
- Bank statements / letters
- CV, experience letter
- Business trading activities- adverts, contract, business banking

all these key info you can get from this forum. and at the end of this road, you will be at the position to apply and get it done.

Hope it helps.

Ozzi
Newly Registered

Post by Ozzi » Thu May 22, 2014 9:11 pm

unto1 wrote:@hetu, I don't think anyone can tell you how to start in this forum. As a prospective entrepreneur you are expected to have the basic knowledge about this route. You can start from UKBA website-check the policy guide and there is even a self assessment for you there. Also look at the past threads on the forum. There are threads for prospective applicants where you can ask questions.
I just got one question i am going to apply tier 1 entrepreneur from PSW do i have to show my business is running before even i get my visa or i can give my business proposal saying what my business will be, because i have not read on home office website where i have to show my business should be running i am a bit confused.
thanks