ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Salary slips and bank statement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syed_ILR

Spouse Visa Salary slips and bank statement

Post by syed_ILR » Thu May 22, 2014 9:56 pm

Please help. I am confused

(a) Payslips covering:
(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the person has been
employed by their current employer for at least 6 months (and where paragraph
13(b) of this Appendix does not apply); or
(ii) any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date
of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for less
than 6 months (or at least 6 months but the person does not rely on paragraph
13(a) of this Appendix), or in the financial year(s) relied upon by a self-employed
person.

13. Based on evidence that meets the requirements of this Appendix, and can be taken into
account with reference to the applicable provisions of Appendix FM, gross annual income under
paragraphs E-ECP.3.1., E-LTRP.3.1., E-ECC.2.1. and E-LTRC.2.1. will be calculated in the
following ways:
(a) Where the person is in salaried employment in the UK at the date of application, has
been employed by their current employer for at least 6 months and has been paid
throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application at a level of gross
annual salary which equals or exceeds the level relied upon in paragraph 13(a)(i), their
gross annual income will be (where paragraph 13(b) does not apply) the total of:
(i) The level of gross annual salary relied upon in the application;
(ii) The gross amount of any specified non-employment income (other than
pension income) received by them or their partner in the 12 months prior to the
date of application; and
(iii) The gross annual income from a UK or foreign State pension or a private
pension received by them or their partner.
(b) Where the person is in salaried employment in the UK at the date of application and
has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months (or at least 6
months but the person does not rely on paragraph 13(a)), their gross annual income will
be the total of:
(i) The gross annual salary from employment as it was at the date of application;
(ii) The gross amount of any specified non-employment income (other than

I have been employed with my employer for more than 6 months. I earn 55 K so I am well above 18,900.
My question is that ..the six months of salary slips and bank statements should be just before the application date or it can be any 6 consecutive months within the 12 months before the date of application

Any help would be appreciated. I am sure that this is not very hard for the guru. I tried to find the answer on this forum but coudnt :(

syed_ILR

Re: Spouse Visa Salary slips and bank statement

Post by syed_ILR » Thu May 22, 2014 10:32 pm

someone please reply...

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Fri May 23, 2014 12:28 am

this forum is not like it used to be....I see so many question unheard.

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Fri May 23, 2014 1:15 am

Or accept that chasing for a response less than 30 minutes after posting simply isn't on.

People are giving their time for free here and, frankly, you've now got me posting this response rather than helping you because you're jumping up and down for an answer in an unreasonable time-frame.

Perhaps someone else will come along and answer your simple question that you could have, by now, answered yourself from reading Appendix FM-SE.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri May 23, 2014 1:47 am

Saying so many question remain unanswered is rubbish and very ungrateful. You need to learn some patience.

The wage slips and bank statements need to be the 6 months before the application with the last dated within 28 days of the application date.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Fri May 23, 2014 8:06 am

MPH80 wrote:Or accept that chasing for a response less than 30 minutes after posting simply isn't on.

People are giving their time for free here and, frankly, you've now got me posting this response rather than helping you because you're jumping up and down for an answer in an unreasonable time-frame.

Perhaps someone else will come along and answer your simple question that you could have, by now, answered yourself from reading Appendix FM-SE.

Wow how big is ur flipping ego! u had all the time to type all this and u did not answer the question....kudos!! no wonder u r a respected guru.

Anyways amber answered it....thanks amber I was a little bit impatient. Sorry about that.