ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(0) Tier 1 (General) success (PEO Cryodon) 22nd May

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rsa707
Newly Registered

ILR SET(0) Tier 1 (General) success (PEO Cryodon) 22nd May

Post by rsa707 » Fri May 23, 2014 11:38 am

My application for ILR was accepted Yesterday in Cryodon
Details of application
Entry Clearance Date: early March 2009
First Entry to UK: mid June 2009 (first entry was later than 90 days so have to apply for 2nd extension)
Applied 24 days before 5 year completion
Absences in 5 Years: 190 Days (Paid Annual Leave/business)

List of Documents submitted
Application Form
Payment Sheet
Passport (Self + Dependent)
BRP (Self + Dependent)
LIUK Test (Self + Dependent)
English Qualification Certificate (Self (old IELTS submitted again, the one used for initial application + Dependent (ESOL level 3)
Letter from Employer confirming Absences of Annual Leave
12 Months Bank statements
12 Months Pay slips
Co Habitation documents (bank statements, council letters, NHS cards, voter registeration/reminder letters
P60's for 5 years
Copies (passport main plus visa pages, LIUK)

14:00: Entry plus security Check
14:45: Application registration plus Biometrics
16:30: Application approval
Staff was quite helpful.

I would like to thank this forum for the guidance and support provided. This forum helped a lot and saved time for application form filling and requirements.

Vikash
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET(0) Tier 1 (General) success 22nd May

Post by Vikash » Fri May 23, 2014 11:48 am

Congrats rsa707. My situation is somewhat similar to yours. However did not apply for ILR yet as was busy with other personal stuffs :oops:

You mentioned
entry visa March 2009
Entered UK June 2009
Could you let know the entry visa type? Tier2 , ICT etc..

My entry visa was Feb2009 and entered UK along with my wife in Mar2009 on Tier2 ICT. I should have applied for ILR in Feb 2014 itself but silly me.

As per the co-habitation do we need to show that (me+wife) are resident together for 2 years or 5 years. Also can you please mention the number of each documents submitted and what date range should it cover.

Regards
Vikash

rsa707
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET(0) Tier 1 (General) success 22nd May

Post by rsa707 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:00 pm

Vikash wrote:Congrats rsa707. My situation is somewhat similar to yours. However did not apply for ILR yet as was busy with other personal stuffs :oops:
Hi Vikash,
I was on Tier 1 (general). So by rule I need to provide last 12 month job details, salary slips and bank statements. For my wife joined me in 2010, cohabitation documents (bank statements with both name for last two years (can be any two years), council letters (we had for two years backs between 2010 and 2012, and home office letter for visa extension to both of us on same address, driving lic copies for both of us, car insurance, voter registration letter and renewal letters)
You mentioned
entry visa March 2009
Entered UK June 2009
Could you let know the entry visa type? Tier2 , ICT etc..

My entry visa was Feb2009 and entered UK along with my wife in Mar2009 on Tier2 ICT. I should have applied for ILR in Feb 2014 itself but silly me.

As per the co-habitation do we need to show that (me+wife) are resident together for 2 years or 5 years. Also can you please mention the number of each documents submitted and what date range should it cover.

Regards
Vikash