ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Please Help very very Urgent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lucky001
Newly Registered

Post by lucky001 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi

All seniors and experts, moderators please help me

My tier 1 entrepreneur visa refused on 16th of March(I've no right of appeal ) I received refusal on 24th of March, only option I've is JR or fresh application.....my previous visa was PSW expired on 14/12/13
My questions to all of you

1.when 28 days start from the date of refusal or from the date I received?
2.can I apply for tier 2 visa now if an employer sponsor me from inside UK within 28 days?

i've no right of appeal because my application came back as invalid because of declined payment

please help is very urgent.....I am very depressed as I have my mrs and 6 month baby here as well.....I don't know what to do.....please help .....thanks to all of you

lucky001
Newly Registered

Post by lucky001 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi

My tier 1 entrepreneur visa refused on 16th of March(I've no right of appeal ) I received refusal on 24th of March, only option I've is JR or fresh application.....my previous visa was PSW expired on 14/12/13

2.can I apply for tier 2 visa now if an employer sponsor me from inside UK within 28 days?

i've no right of appeal because my application came back as invalid because of declined payment

please help is very urgent.....I am very depressed as I have my mrs and 6 month baby here as well.....I don't know what to do.....please help .....thanks to all of you

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: Please Please Help very very Urgent

Post by Momi » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Why your payment was declined? You didn't have enough money in your account or what?

lucky001
Newly Registered

Post by lucky001 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:29 pm

Momi wrote:Why your payment was declined? You didn't have enough money in your account or what?
Hi Momi

it was credit card....enough fund there but card issuer declined because of security concerns....they thought home office is stealing someone's money...

lucky001
Newly Registered

Post by lucky001 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Momi wrote:Why your payment was declined? You didn't have enough money in your account or what?
Hi Momi

it was credit card....enough fund there but card issuer declined because of security concerns....they thought home office is stealing someone's money...such a stupid thing but to be honest I am stuck now don't know what to do

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:36 am

Which credit card was that? Bank credit card?

lucky001
Newly Registered

Post by lucky001 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 am

Momi wrote:Which credit card was that? Bank credit card?
Halifax master credit card

lucky001
Newly Registered

Post by lucky001 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:30 am

please help where are all seniors and experts

I am silent user of this forum...may Allah bless them who made this forum and all of those who help each other through this forum

Olasunkanmi....Princess of Ammi......rehan01....entrepreneur123......adilzia.....cpmlkhan....where are all of you ?

please guys where are you help me....I like your knowledge and understanding please have a look on my case and advice me

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:40 am

@ lucky001, the first step is to analyse your refusal points and see the possibility of you winning at JR as you cannot appeal because the payment issue is solely your responsibility and HO cannot be blame for declined credit card payment.

Credit card funds technically is the bank money and the bank have a right to protect the money by declining unusual activities on the credit card account.

So it will be helpful if you can state your refusal point/s.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

lucky001
Newly Registered

Post by lucky001 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:10 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ lucky001, the first step is to analyse your refusal points and see the possibility of you winning at JR as you cannot appeal because the payment issue is solely your responsibility and HO cannot be blame for declined credit card payment.

Credit card funds technically is the bank money and the bank have a right to protect the money by declining unusual activities on the credit card account.

So it will be helpful if you can state your refusal point/s.
Hi Olasunkanmi refusal reasons are very tough
1. business plan copy from website
2. Credibility of funds held overseas in my personal account but case worker objects that few days before visa expiray account was opened
3. Contracted company is seems not genuine and contract is signed 2 days before visa expiray
4.Gumtree add was removed....gumtree administration removed my add even though I paid them my bad luck
5.lack of experience
6.website is just basic website
7.two objections from interview questions which I believe interviewer misunderstood my answers

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:00 pm

@ lucky001,

If the plan is not wholly copy and paste you can still defend it if your business is actively trading.

2. Credibility of funds held overseas in my personal account but case worker objects that few days before visa expiry account was opened
If its your account and if funds is still available then you can argue that there is no requirement that funds should be in an account for a specific time frame. The funds just need to be available.

3. Contracted company is seems not genuine and contract is signed 2 days before visa expiry
If the contract is active and payment taken from client, then you can argue this as well.

4.Gumtree add was removed....gumtree administration removed my add even though I paid them my bad luck
If gumtree is not the only advert you submitted, then you can argue that HO could not solely rely on a single gumtree advert just to refuse your visa.

5.lack of experience
If your business is actively trading with regular income into the business then you can argue that you are indeed capable of handling the business.

Basic website shouldn't be a problem as long as your business is actively trading.

7.two objections from interview questions which I believe interviewer misunderstood my answers
You can request for your interview note and compare where the conflict is.

Finally, the best way to fight this kind of refusal points is if your business is actively trading with regular income which will prove that you are indeed a genuine entrepreneur.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

lucky001
Newly Registered

Post by lucky001 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ lucky001,

If the plan is not wholly copy and paste you can still defend it if your business is actively trading.

2. Credibility of funds held overseas in my personal account but case worker objects that few days before visa expiry account was opened
If its your account and if funds is still available then you can argue that there is no requirement that funds should be in an account for a specific time frame. The funds just need to be available.

3. Contracted company is seems not genuine and contract is signed 2 days before visa expiry
If the contract is active and payment taken from client, then you can argue this as well.

If gumtree is not the only advert you submitted, then you can argue that HO could not solely rely on a single gumtree advert just to refuse your visa.

5.lack of experience
If your business is actively trading with regular income into the business then you can argue that you are indeed capable of handling the business.

Basic website shouldn't be a problem as long as your business is actively trading.

You can request for your interview note and compare where the conflict is.

Finally, the best way to fight this kind of refusal points is if your business is actively trading with regular income which will prove that you are indeed a genuine entrepreneur.
Thanks for your detailed answer
My problem with JR is bplan is complete copy from website(thanks to my consultant) and I've 2 dependents 7month old baby ..you know JR is expensive and lengthy process never know outcome .....
Is there any chances for me to reapply from inside UK to same category or anyother category?

Anaz786
Newly Registered

Post by Anaz786 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:40 pm

@ Olasunkanmi

i got the refusal based on same thing what you were asking . they said my BP has used some other company name

"Business Success realises that one strategy could be good for one and other strategy could be good for another" here they think business success is a company..i have searched everywhere i could not find any company with this name. what do you advise how to go about this in court ? please advice thanks

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:49 pm

lucky001 wrote:Hi

I have read your query. My advice to you to reapply ASAP. with correcting your website & BP. Your own account should be fine that case worker overlooked your case. We done it twice & got success. BEST OF LUCK.

lucky001
Newly Registered

Post by lucky001 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:47 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:
lucky001 wrote:Hi

I have read your query. My advice to you to reapply ASAP. with correcting your website & BP. Your own account should be fine that case worker overlooked your case. We done it twice & got success. BEST OF LUCK.
Hi cpmlkhan
please leave your contact details thanks

asadch03
Newly Registered

Post by asadch03 » Fri May 23, 2014 2:36 pm

I got similar refusal like lucky 001 . Copy business plan , gumtree adv not active , basic website , lack of experience