ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musriz
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by musriz » Fri May 23, 2014 8:31 am

Zazam wrote:Hi everyo e, I emailed the ukva email chat thing they got, and their reply was theres a delay in decision making and further enquiries are being made, whats that mean, how long does that usually take :(
It means it will take longer until further checks are made.
I remember the same happened to Ash who got his visa this week. Dont panic you are not on hold.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri May 23, 2014 9:10 am

Zamzam don't worry you will iA hear next week or week after in my opinion!

Ahmed : Bro sorry to hear that your viza has been refused. My advice don't bother appealing, if you are going spend £500 plus on solicitors. Get all P60's from HMRC and reapply with all proofs that clearly shows your income is 18600 plus and you have already paid TAX on it. Appeal process is very long winded and you will simply looking 1 more year to get the decision.

---
Zazam wrote:Hi everyo e, I emailed the ukva email chat thing they got, and their reply was theres a delay in decision making and further enquiries are being made, whats that mean, how long does that usually take :(
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri May 23, 2014 10:08 am

RONZ wrote:Zamzam don't worry you will iA hear next week or week after in my opinion!

Ahmed : Bro sorry to hear that your viza has been refused. My advice don't bother appealing, if you are going spend £500 plus on solicitors. Get all P60's from HMRC and reapply with all proofs that clearly shows your income is 18600 plus and you have already paid TAX on it. Appeal process is very long winded and you will simply looking 1 more year to get the decision.

---
Ronz how the partying going .. n uodate your signature now :lol:

Oh and plz forward me your MP's name plz
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri May 23, 2014 10:35 am

To Musriz
Only your Mp can help no other Mp even consider your request. they got their own area to look not whole uk but you can try no harm. Hope you hear soon outcome.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Fri May 23, 2014 10:36 am

congratulations who got their papers and ahmed brother you rather make fresh application appeal will take years and money new applications get replies much quicker according to posts. its been 43 days since i sent additional documents should i make my MP send BHC email? she is gauri very good women.

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri May 23, 2014 11:05 am

zeeh wrote:To Musriz
Only your Mp can help no other Mp even consider your request. they got their own area to look not whole uk but you can try no harm. Hope you hear soon outcome.
Thanks Zeeh - I fully understand only my own MP can help me and not any other MP as I am not in their constituency.. I only need the MP name to give as a reference as my MP is really slow.
Thanks for your kind words, I hope you hear before me as you submitted your application before me. Hopefully January cases will be dealt with next insha'Allah.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri May 23, 2014 11:14 am

Alhamdulilah party is warming up :P !, Like zeeh mentioned MP will only serve their constituents and in all fairness you only applied in January so you are well in 24 weeks. My advice is to stay professional and responsible while communicating your MP and giving reference of other MP would not be appropriate. This act may go against you in my personal opinion. Just keep pestering them to chase up your case. They can not influence the decision but to chase it for you if it's gone beyond the stated time.

--

-
musriz wrote:

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Fri May 23, 2014 11:50 am

guys any updates ? My wife going have to do another tb test as her previous one has expired, then she has to leave within i suspose 90 days, any rfc updates, any questions i will be able to answer them from now till when i book my wife ticket when ever that maybe prob in mid june,
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019
Ilr application submitted 17/07/2019
Appointment bio metric super priority-31 July 2019

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri May 23, 2014 12:57 pm

shah1991 wrote:congratulations who got their papers and ahmed brother you rather make fresh application appeal will take years and money new applications get replies much quicker according to posts. its been 43 days since i sent additional documents should i make my MP send BHC email? she is gauri very good women.

43 dayssssss tooo much O my God y they taking too much time for????i thnk u should defiantly ask ur Mp for help,,,,,

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri May 23, 2014 1:01 pm

ash2006 wrote:guys any updates ? My wife going have to do another tb test as her previous one has expired, then she has to leave within i suspose 90 days, any rfc updates, any questions i will be able to answer them from now till when i book my wife ticket when ever that maybe prob in mid june,
Asslam-u-alykum congrats again
Did they give u 90 days for travel????
How many years visa ur wife got 2 or 5???
Is it imp to do again that Tb test???

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri May 23, 2014 1:14 pm

RONZ wrote:Alhamdulilah party is warming up :P !, Like zeeh mentioned MP will only serve their constituents and in all fairness you only applied in January so you are well in 24 weeks. My advice is to stay professional and responsible while communicating your MP and giving reference of other MP would not be appropriate. This act may go against you in my personal opinion. Just keep pestering them to chase up your case. They can not influence the decision but to chase it for you if it's gone beyond the stated time.

After 2 emails and 2 personal visits in 5 weeks my MP has not even been able to draft a simple email. On Tuesday I hit 90 working days. Ive not made any contact to UKVI myself, would prefer through my MP, who just doesnt seem to make any effort. Thanks anyway

--

-
musriz wrote:
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Fri May 23, 2014 1:27 pm

ash2006 wrote:guys any updates ? My wife going have to do another tb test as her previous one has expired, then she has to leave within i suspose 90 days, any rfc updates, any questions i will be able to answer them from now till when i book my wife ticket when ever that maybe prob in mid june,
Congratulation Ash!

Please could you let me know if the TB results are given straight away or is it next day?

We have withdrawn our application and will be re-applying in a couple of weeks and all she needs to do is the TB test.

Can anyone also confirm if i need to get my passport copies certified by a lawyer or is it ok that the HR department at work do that instead? just need to stamp and sign it?!

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri May 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Musriz - I can understand your frustration as i have gone through this myself. However i would advice you to keep emailing your MP in a timely manner ask for thier update but at the same time email UKBA too.

Remember your are still under 24 weeks.

-----

[quote="musriz"]

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri May 23, 2014 3:39 pm

TangoMike wrote:
Congratulation Ash!

Please could you let me know if the TB results are given straight away or is it next day?

We have withdrawn our application and will be re-applying in a couple of weeks and all she needs to do is the TB test.

Can anyone also confirm if i need to get my passport copies certified by a lawyer or is it ok that the HR department at work do that instead? just need to stamp and sign it?!

My husband had his TB test results same day but after a few hours.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri May 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Salam.

Has anyones partner done the A2 english test?
My husband claims it does not expire .
I am still confused as to whether he should apply with A2 or do the A1.

He phned city and guilds where he sat the A2 n said that they claim people are still sitting the A2 :/?

these people chat alot of nonsense though.!
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Fri May 23, 2014 3:59 pm

Nadizee wrote:
shah1991 wrote:congratulations who got their papers and ahmed brother you rather make fresh application appeal will take years and money new applications get replies much quicker according to posts. its been 43 days since i sent additional documents should i make my MP send BHC email? she is gauri very good women.

43 dayssssss tooo much O my God y they taking too much time for????i thnk u should defiantly ask ur Mp for help,,,,,
what should i ask my mp to do to email them? should i add my medical conditions would that make any effect i am suffering epilepsy and amnesia ? what did you guys ask your mp?

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Fri May 23, 2014 4:03 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Salam.

He phned city and guilds where he sat the A2 n said that they claim people are still sitting the A2 :/?

A1 does not expire either, he might aswell do the B1 because that will count towards his requirement for when he applies for citizenship in a few years, providing that will still be the requirement!

Thanks Musriz for the TB test info!

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri May 23, 2014 5:36 pm

musriz wrote:
mooty wrote:Hi All,

My wife is about to apply spouse visa on my behalf from Lahore. I am postman currently working full-time, earning above the required earning threshold. I am currently waiting for the UK NARIC assessments for degree compatibility and the English language assessment.
I have a couple of questions regarding my application. All feedback from the guys out there is appreciated.
I am paid weekly (£417.70) but I do plenty of overtime to supplement my wages. In the month of April I have had an unpaid special leave for two weeks. For that particular month I have earned almost £831 but overall I have earned more than 11k in past 6 months. Could that drop in earning like to cause any problem?
Could the age gap of 10 years cause any problem? I am 32 and my wife is 22
Mooty I read some posts on this forum where members wrote BHC take the lowest amount payslip and multiply that by 12.
Its better not to take any chances so if you can avoid that patticular month it maybe better. Best to seek some legal advice.
Mooty if you apply under Cat A BHC will take your lowest payslip and multiply that.
You could possibly apply under Cat B . Variable income which meets the income threshold.
Ive just checked the Family Members Appendix FM for immigration rules.
I suggest you read it thoroughly before deciding your best option.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri May 23, 2014 7:48 pm

A1 is acceptable but im not sure about A2 some one visa was rejected over submitting A2. please conform before applying.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri May 23, 2014 8:25 pm

zeeh wrote:

A1 is acceptable but im not sure about A2 some one visa was rejected over submitting A2. please conform before applying.
Appreciate it thanks!
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

mooty

Post by mooty » Fri May 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Thank you for your inputs. The lowest salary I have received is £0.00. I am weekly paid. I am under the impression that due to the nature of employment (non-salaried) I should be able to accumulate 26 payslips (6 months)x2. Even the guidelines indicate that. Even there is an example scenario in the guidelines where the applicant has only received £150 salary for the week due to Annual leave related matter. Applicant was allowed to accumulate his weekly wages and then multiply by 2. I guess that if someone is in Salaried employment then the case worker benchmark his lowest salary month. For me it's difficult to establish that what constitute salaried employment? I have obtained a letter from my manager stating that I am non-salaried employee. my wages varies immensely due to overtime, allowances etc. I am still in a limbo. Not sure what to do who to consult! :(

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri May 23, 2014 10:52 pm

mooty wrote:Thank you for your inputs. The lowest salary I have received is £0.00. I am weekly paid. I am under the impression that due to the nature of employment (non-salaried) I should be able to accumulate 26 payslips (6 months)x2. Even the guidelines indicate that. Even there is an example scenario in the guidelines where the applicant has only received £150 salary for the week due to Annual leave related matter. Applicant was allowed to accumulate his weekly wages and then multiply by 2. I guess that if someone is in Salaried employment then the case worker benchmark his lowest salary month. For me it's difficult to establish that what constitute salaried employment? I have obtained a letter from my manager stating that I am non-salaried employee. my wages varies immensely due to overtime, allowances etc. I am still in a limbo. Not sure what to do who to consult! :(
Mooty I will inbox you a number to call for some professional advice.
I think non salaried employment falls under Cat B.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Sat May 24, 2014 7:26 am

shah1991 wrote:
Nadizee wrote:

what should i ask my mp to do to email them? should i add my medical conditions would that make any effect i am suffering epilepsy and amnesia ? what did you guys ask your mp?
They don,t bothr about madical cndition I thnk,,,,,,,my husband is dibetic his mum is in comma from last three years ,,,he is sooooo depressed ,,,,,,,he hav only one big brother nd his wife suffering from cancer I,m the only one who can look after him nd when I was there i went to c his mum everyday nd applied to bring her home to look after her,,,,,,
Bt they didn,t let me do that,,,,,
They jst bothr about their laws,,,not our feeling or cndition,,,,
Rest of thngs Allah knows better
He will do the best for us,,,,,

rabia shhafqat
Newly Registered

Post by rabia shhafqat » Sat May 24, 2014 9:31 am

application submitted : 29th April 2014
submitted at: Lahore visa center
visa granted : 20th may 2014

Shine786
Newly Registered

Post by Shine786 » Sat May 24, 2014 9:48 am

ash2006 wrote:thanks zeeh, i cant explain how stressful this journey was, serious, even before applying for my wife visa, there were loads of problems that came in the way, any questions do ask,

First of all congratulations bro!!!! You had a crazy long wait! Wanted to know if you got your MP involved at
All? I also applied from mirpur but in Jan, have had no updates etc