ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent visa issue

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hassannahdi
Newly Registered

urgent visa issue

Post by Hassannahdi » Wed May 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello all,
I have big issue and confusion on visa to apply.
i am on psw visa now , and my wife is dependent and gonna expire very soon .
my wife wanna study in this country before, she came in this country as on student visa because of some circumstances of in back home she went to visit back home and her mother passed away when she came back to london she got a withdrawal letter from ukba that her college has withdrawn her from there sponsorship. ukba said to make an application with in 60 days so that time i applied for my wife as my dependent and we got the visa in a month time.
Now my problem is can my wife go for student again and apply for student visa from london only or do she has to go back home and apply. i have enquired about this with some of the solicitor but dint get any proper confident answer .

please need help on this issue .

thanks
hassan

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: urgent visa issue

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu May 22, 2014 1:24 am

@ Hassannahdi, your wife can either continue to be your dependant on any visa u have or apply for Tier 2 visa from within he UK. All other application will have to be from abroad including Tier 4 student visa application.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Hassannahdi
Newly Registered

Post by Hassannahdi » Thu May 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Thanks for reply it was help full .
Still I have a doubt if a immigrant enter in London with a student visa but could not study coz of some circumstances
As I said before , dose the candidate have a chance or to apply for student visa again and continue his studies which was pending ...

Thnkz
Hassan

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri May 23, 2014 6:31 pm

@ Hassannahdi, as long as your wife never overstayed her visa, she should be fine with any future application even from abroad. The only problem in your case is that some applicants are required to apply from abroad but she cant be denied if she hasn't gone against the conditions of her visa while in the UK.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Hassannahdi
Newly Registered

Post by Hassannahdi » Sat May 24, 2014 12:52 am

Thanks for your feed back and help .
Regards
Hassan :D

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon May 26, 2014 7:45 pm

The home office may question whether your wife is a genuine student if she did not study before when she had a student visa and has not studied whilst being here as your dependent.