ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on long residence and Tier 1 dependents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zayem
Newly Registered

ILR on long residence and Tier 1 dependents

Post by zayem » Fri May 23, 2014 11:43 pm

Dear All,
Could i ask you the following questions please?

i have been living in UK since Oct 2004 and currently have Tier 1 general visa valid till Apr 2016 but i am qualifying for long residence in Oct 2014 and i am planning to apply for it. My wife and 2 children( Under 7 years) were issued tier 1 general dependents (Entery clearnce) in Aug 2011 valid til May 2013 and stayed for 4 months. Then left UK and their visa expired back home. I renewed (Entery clearnce) their tier 1 visa in Jun 2013 and it is valid til Apr 2016 same is mine. Now they are living in UK since a month. I will be applying for ILR in Oct 2014 on long residence basis. Now

Q1: Are my dependents fall under new rules (July 2012) or not ? if yes, which visa do i need to apply for them? Can they live legally on the current PBS until 2016? will their time period on current PBS count towards ILR?

Q2: Can i show my self employment income (only submitted self assessment) as a sole traders from Apr 2014- Aprl 2015 to UKBA?

Q3: As a self employed person do i have to show only gross or net income of £24800.00( 3 dependents) ?

Q4: How much and for how many days do i need to have the maintenance fund for 3 dependents please?

I will be very grateful, if some one could answers me the above questions.

Kind regards
Zayem