ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help regarding iterview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

incredible1234
Newly Registered

help regarding iterview

Post by incredible1234 » Fri May 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Hi
i am a silent follower of this board i am reading board continuously since DEC 2102,my application time line is as following
team application
first application applied sep 2012 refused may 2013 appeal refused april 2014
fresh application on 24/04/14
bio enrolled 6/05/14
interview letter received 12/05/14 stating we have to interview time and venue will follow
interview call and email confirmation 14/05/14 interview on Tue 20/05/14(both team members)(separate time same day)
please guys help what would be the questions and what are the chances of getting visa, interview is under 245DD(h)
we have send business plan but no market research
thanks in advance

incredible1234
Newly Registered

please help interview on tuesday

Post by incredible1234 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Hi
I am a silent follower of this board i am reading board continuously since DEC 2102,my application time line is as following
team application
first application applied sep 2012 refused may 2013 appeal refused april 2014
fresh application on 24/04/14
bio enrolled 6/05/14
interview letter received 12/05/14 stating we have to interview time and venue will follow
interview call and email confirmation 14/05/14 interview on Tue 20/05/14(both team members)(separate time same day)
please guys help what would be the questions and what are the chances of getting visa,does interview mean some thing alarming or is normal procedure,letter states interview is under 245DD(h)
we have send business plan but haven't market research
Thanks in advance

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: help regarding iterview

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sat May 17, 2014 10:26 pm

let them call whatever they call it genuine entrepreneur test or whatever what concerns you is your business and aspects.

questions will include the source of money, your experience to run a business you are running(its not relevant question that they ask however your should have a tactful answer for it), why you chose this business, research if you carried out any before you undertook the business, competitors and business activities.

make sure you have relevant recognition or accreditation from regulators and/or professional body if you need any approval etc. and business insurance

you should be okay with everything provided you are running your business and your are activity involved and engaged in providing services to your clients.

rest is ''Best of Luck''
thanks,

incredible1234
Newly Registered

Post by incredible1234 » Sat May 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Thanks for your reply Princess of Ammi
we do have insurance but we do not any have registration with trading body as our business is marketing and IT,it is not compulsory to have that apart from that we have submitted one contract and two invoice and letter from bank confirming business is trading.funds should be fine as it is our own saving.but we do not have relevant experience.

incredible1234
Newly Registered

update

Post by incredible1234 » Thu May 22, 2014 4:57 pm

hi guys
had interview on TUE my self and team member(separate) I reached bit early have to wait until my start time was worried at five mint after start interview person came to and announce my name came to me apologise for delay my Name is .... then he said let me take you to the interview room,he said(was nice and polite man)relax and let me now if you feel uncomfortable then he explain what is going to happen,he said we do interview every day this is just normal procedure to clarify few things which case work have in regards to applications I am not your case worker I dint see you file I have been sent some questions from case worker i will take the answers type them and send it to your case worker and also he mention he is not going to decide my case.then he make me sign few papers and then he started the interview he asked me the same set of questions which are asked from other board members.
he asked me the question which were already in his laptop but also he did questions on my answers to get further details.then at the end he said that's all if you have any question I asked how long will it take he said it will be in weeks.
almost same questions from other team member but two people interviewed him not my one.
over all interview was very good we did answer all the questions all were matching as well.
but I think interview person is the one who decide your case as he did ask the question but also he went into further probing questions which obviously were not in his list,
anyone had same scenario? and outcome are what will be the possible out come?
also can you please give your value able opinion how much is the interview person relevant to decision
ManyThanks

narcissist23
Newly Registered

Re: update

Post by narcissist23 » Sat May 24, 2014 1:38 pm

can u tell me what were the questions asked?
incredible1234 wrote:hi guys
had interview on TUE my self and team member(separate) I reached bit early have to wait until my start time was worried at five mint after start interview person came to and announce my name came to me apologise for delay my Name is .... then he said let me take you to the interview room,he said(was nice and polite man)relax and let me now if you feel uncomfortable then he explain what is going to happen,he said we do interview every day this is just normal procedure to clarify few things which case work have in regards to applications I am not your case worker I dint see you file I have been sent some questions from case worker i will take the answers type them and send it to your case worker and also he mention he is not going to decide my case.then he make me sign few papers and then he started the interview he asked me the same set of questions which are asked from other board members.
he asked me the question which were already in his laptop but also he did questions on my answers to get further details.then at the end he said that's all if you have any question I asked how long will it take he said it will be in weeks.
almost same questions from other team member but two people interviewed him not my one.
over all interview was very good we did answer all the questions all were matching as well.
but I think interview person is the one who decide your case as he did ask the question but also he went into further probing questions which obviously were not in his list,
anyone had same scenario? and outcome are what will be the possible out come?
also can you please give your value able opinion how much is the interview person relevant to decision
ManyThanks

incredible1234
Newly Registered

interview questions

Post by incredible1234 » Sat May 24, 2014 3:21 pm

These are the question I remember but all the questions were relevant to my file,
1 tell me your immigration history?
2. Where do you operate from? home, office.
2A. Arrangements to run business from home.
3. Plan about hiring employees and where they will base?
4. Have you got employer liability insurance?
5. Where did you get the money from?
6. What have you been doing after your studies?
7. How much money have you invested so far?
8. Who are your competitors?
Name the companies in your area or competitors?
What contracts you have at the moment, name the company, contact details?
9. what market research you have done?
9.1 how you have done the market research
10. Your current status and previous immigration history?
11. What contingency plan you have if you business doesn't go as planned?
12. How are you surviving if you haven't started ur business and all the money still in the bank account
13. How many contract you have?
14. How many potential contract you have?
15. how much will be your start up expenses?
16. Are you planning to settle down in Uk?
17 where you get the money from will they ask u give money back
he also ask me about the contract,Name of the client how much he pay me how did he contact me what services i provide and how,
he did get full explanation for every question.how, where, when,how much were his probing questions and also how wrote my business plan.
hope it will help please pray for me
thanks

yhm75

Post by yhm75 » Sat May 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Can you pls tell me how long interview was and where and over all what your opinion about interview
my interview will next Tuesday

incredible1234
Newly Registered

Post by incredible1234 » Sat May 24, 2014 6:37 pm

it was in Sheffield,it took around 1 hour and 30 min for myself and same for my team member.apparently interviewer look satisfied but don't know who will make the decision that person or case worker,
good luck for your interview
well prepared yourself specially your market research how you did it responses,outcome
read the other people interview questions on board they all are very good and will be helpful

yhm75

Post by yhm75 » Sat May 24, 2014 7:15 pm

thanks my as well in Sheffield I m little nervous can you advice me what type of research q they will ask because in my research I did interviews in small company's may be they will ask which company's and where and how you reach them and how you analyse data what you suggest and pls any other part you thinking they will ask

thanks for help

incredible1234
Newly Registered

Post by incredible1234 » Sun May 25, 2014 11:31 pm

cover all the aspects of the business and your documents you sent to them they will question form your file, details how you did it also how many hours you work per week and what you do in that time.how many responses from your advertisement Name of the companies.No of your competitors their names.be confident noting to worry if you know your answers.
good luck

yhm75

Post by yhm75 » Thu May 29, 2014 10:19 pm

hi

interview date change
next month 2 june

incredible1234
Newly Registered

Post by incredible1234 » Fri May 30, 2014 10:50 am

is this changed by HO

yhm75

Post by yhm75 » Fri May 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Yes Ho

yhm75

Post by yhm75 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:05 pm

These are the question I remember but all the questions were relevant to my file,
1 tell me your immigration history?
2. Where do you operate from? home, office.
2A. Arrangements to run business from home.
3. any employee
4. Have you got employer liability insurance?
5. Where did you get the money from?
6. What have you been doing after your studies?
7. How much money have you invested so far?
8. Who are your competitors?
Name the companies in your area or competitors?
What contracts you have at the moment, name the company ?
9. what market research you have done?
10. Your current status and previous immigration history?
11. What contingency plan you have if you business doesn't go as planned?
12. How are you surviving if you haven't started ur business and all the money still in the bank account
13. How many contract you have?
17 where you get the money from will they ask u give money back
what type of services u given to your clients?
how many jobs you doing earning how many hours ,how many days,how much you earning tell me before tax?
how many invoices you issue?

Fazer_1985
United Kingdom

Post by Fazer_1985 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:02 am

@incredible1234 .. have you heard anything from HO after your interview ?

incredible1234 wrote:it was in Sheffield,it took around 1 hour and 30 min for myself and same for my team member.apparently interviewer look satisfied but don't know who will make the decision that person or case worker,
good luck for your interview
well prepared yourself specially your market research how you did it responses,outcome
read the other people interview questions on board they all are very good and will be helpful
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

imrankhan88
Newly Registered

Post by imrankhan88 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:56 am

my interview is on this Friday 18 hope for the best