ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed for spouse application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

haroonh
Newly Registered

help needed for spouse application

Post by haroonh » Mon May 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi there,

i will be applying for my wife's spouse visa application on 15 oct 2014. she is on a pbs dependent visa at the moment. i have heard we need to show 6 months bank statement and 6 months payslips.
i m working part time and earning about 9200/annum and she is working as a self employed and will be earning about 12000/annum. she started working start of last month and we opened her bank account on 23rd april and deposited her last months cheques on 30th april for her last months work. if we count the bank statements from 23/04 to 15/10, that will be less than 6 months. will we still be able to use those bank statements or not, they are about 15 days short if we consider we have to apply before 15th oct.
can you please advice on that, i will appreciate your help