ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB test and visa application test date

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

m_umair_85
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

TB test and visa application test date

Post by m_umair_85 » Mon May 26, 2014 11:25 pm

Hello,

My wife is applying dependent visa from Pakistan, I am on Tier2 General visa. I have completed all the documents and submitted the application online and also got the booking date for my wife's appointment in embassy which is on 5th June 2014.
The problem is that she had not given the TB test yet and I just noticed that it needs to be submitted with the visa application on the appointment day.
So, she will be doing this ASAP, but just if we are late to get the TB test, can we send this certificate to UKBA after the appointment date?
Or do I need to keep changing the appointment date till we don't get the TB certificate?

Any other suggestion?
Thankyou.

venkatasureshs

Re: TB test and visa application test date

Post by venkatasureshs » Tue May 27, 2014 10:04 am

[quote="m_umair_85"]Hello,

My wife is applying dependent visa from Pakistan, I am on Tier2 General visa. I have completed all the documents and submitted the application online and also got the booking date for my wife's appointment in embassy which is on 5th June 2014.
The problem is that she had not given the TB test yet and I just noticed that it needs to be submitted with the visa application on the appointment day.
So, she will be doing this ASAP, but just if we are late to get the TB test, can we send this certificate to UKBA after the appointment date?
No, I guess you need to submit the TB Certificate on the appointment day.
Or do I need to keep changing the appointment date till we don't get the TB certificate? Yes, But TB test will take maximum of 2 working days to get the report if no issues. So worth giving a try now and hope you will get that on time.
based on the delay you can reschedule your appointment.
All the best

Any other suggestion?
Thankyou.[/quote]

m_umair_85
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by m_umair_85 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:07 am

Hello,

Thanks for the response !

But just got to know that she booked the test for tomorrow and will get the report same day or in 1-2 days !

Regards

venkatasureshs

Post by venkatasureshs » Tue May 27, 2014 10:08 am

[quote="m_umair_85"]Hello,

Thanks for the response !

But just got to know that she booked the test for tomorrow and will get the report same day or in 1-2 days !

Regards[/quote]

Ok cool, Then no issues. You will get the TB Certificate well ontime before your appointment date.