ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

malik15

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by malik15 » Sun May 25, 2014 2:14 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
zaiby wrote:HI MEMBERS AS DISCUSSED LAST WEEK I CONSULTED WITH MY SOLICITOR WHO IS THE BEST SOLICITORS AND I HAVE ALSO CONSULTED HOME OFFICE BY PHONING THEM AND CAN NOW CONFIRM , THAT IF YOU GET YOUR SET (LR) AFTER 6TH APRIL APPROVED FROM NOW ON THEN YOUR DEPENDENTS HAVE TO SWITCH TO FLR(M) THEN 2.5 YEARS THEN AGAIN 2.5 YEARS ON FLR (M) MEANS YOUR DEPENDENTS HAVE TO WAIT COMPLETE 5 YEARS THEN THEY CAN APPLY FOR ILR , SO I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY APPLICATION AS THROUGH TIER 1 GENERAL ROUTE I AND MY WIFE CAN GET ILR ON THE SAME SAY NEXT YEAR , THE RULES FOR TIER 1 GENERAL IS STILL SAME IF YOUR DEPENDENTS CAME BEFORE 9TH JULY 2012 THEN THEY ONLY HAVE TO SPEND 2 YEARS OR AFTER 9TH JULY 2012 THEN 5 YEARS , IT IS REALLY PAINFUL FOR ME AS I HAVE LOST MY £1093 MONEY.

MY TIME LINES
APPLICATION SUBMITTED : 29TH APRIL 2014
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RECEIVED : 30TH APRIL 2014
BIO METRIC RECORDED : 17TH MAY 2014
APPLICATION WITHDRAWN : 23RD MAY 2014
WILL APPLY SET(O) THROUGH TIER 1 GENERAL ROUTE NEXT YEAR IN 2015 WITH MY WIFE ON PEO SO WE WILL GET ILR ON THE SAME DAY THROUGH THIS ROUTE, THANKS ALL YOUR SUGGESTION AND ADVICE
ZOHAIB QURESHI
Hi Zohaib,
It is a shame that you have to withdraw you LR application, but as I suggested to you before, I would have done the same. You and your Mrs will get your ILRs the same day next year and no hassle, although you have lost money but at least you realised at the right time to change to a better and safer option.
Thanks a lot for sharing the information, lots of other members who are in the same situation will get benefit from that.
All the best for your future SET(O) applications.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Hi Zohaib,

You said Set(lr) approved after 6th April.

I applied for my set(lr) on 17th march and still waiting. I applied for my wife flr(m) on 4th April.

Does that mean she will receive 2.5 year visa under new rules?

Regards
Malik

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Sun May 25, 2014 3:21 pm

malik15 wrote:
You said Set(lr) approved after 6th April.

I applied for my set(lr) on 17th march and still waiting. I applied for my wife flr(m) on 4th April.

Does that mean she will receive 2.5 year visa under new rules?

Regards
Malik
Hi Malik,
If your wife is a pre 09th July 2012 PBS dependant than she is alright. She should get a 2 years visa under part 8 of the immigration rules, and she is eligible to apply for her settlement straight after getting her FLR(M) Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

faisaltanoli

Post by faisaltanoli » Sun May 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Hello Guys,

We are campaigning for Judicial Review of the rule which barred the Dependent of ILR (LR) which came before 09 July 2012, but could not made the application before 06 April 2014. Please join us under the thread

"pre july 2012 PBS dependants - Petition"

We are thinking to try this rule in High Court.

Thanks

Regards

M Faisal

zaiby
Newly Registered

Post by zaiby » Sun May 25, 2014 4:18 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
Zzee wrote:Hi Zohaib,
I hope u are well pls check the information below before u withdraw Ur application.

Re: pre july 2012 PBS dependants - Petition
by Zzee » Sat May 24, 2014 11:02 am

by rmkirfan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:53 pm

KASHIF830 wrote:
Hi Friends,

Just let you know guys regarding 6th April changes for dependents of 10 years ILR. One of my friends got ILR on 10 years basis he was on Tier 1 General and his wife was dependent as Tier 1 general entered in the UK before 9th July 2012. He applied FLR M after 6th April 2014 at PEO Croydon and got 2 years visa after getting BRB I think after one week he applied SET M at PEO Croydon and got ILR.

Thanks
kashif

Wow thats great news. Above experience might clear most confusions.
I believe the same, Transitional arrangements still reserved for Pre July 2012 dependants. Just waiting for my ILR and few more experiences.

Cheers for sharing.
Hi All,
I applied for my wife and daughters FLR(M) on the 02nd of April 2014, since than they received acknowledgement and have recorded their biometric. They received a letter from the Home Office today informing them that their application will be put on hold till the main sponsor(Mine) ILR case is decided, but there is a paragraph in there which indicates that the pre and post 09th July 2012 is still active, it says

The immigration rules (pre and post 09th July 2012)States that your spouse should be settled in United Kingdom and that is mandatory requirement.
Pre-09 July 2012 Immigration rules:
Paragraph 284. The requirements for an extension of stay as the spouse or civil partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom are that
(ii) the applicant is married to or the civil partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom;
Post-09 July 2012(Appendix FM)- Eligibility requirements:
Relationship requirements

E-LTRP.1.2. The applicant's partner must be-
(a) a British Citizen in the UK;
(b) present and settled in the UK; or
(c) in the UK with refugee leave or as a person with humanitarian protection.

So guys make up your mind, will be waiting for you guys take on this.
Kind regards
Shahjee[/b

It may be happens but I have confirmed with home office and my solicitor they both said your dependents have to wait another 5 years the day flr(m) granted any previous leave will not be counted towards ilr after switching into flr(m) category , it doesnt matter if your dependents came pre 9th july 2012 , from now on all dependents have to wait 5 years to get ilr after 6th april 2014

zaiby
Newly Registered

Post by zaiby » Sun May 25, 2014 4:21 pm

allwell46 wrote:Hello shahjee123 and others

I have received the same letter regarding my mrs flr m application applied on 3 apr 2014. Although we had attached a cover letter with application requesting them to put mrs application on hold untill they decide on my set lr application applied on 26 feb 2014.

Can someone please advise, do we need to respond to ho or not.

Regards

Also plz add my time line

Set lr sent. 26 feb 2014
Bio matric. Done
Brp. Waiting
Decision. Waiting

Mrs flr m sent. 3 apr 2014
Bio matric. Done
Brp. Waiting
Decision. Waiting

shahjee1234 wrote:
I hope u are well pls check the information below before u withdraw Ur application.

KASHIF830 wrote:
Hi Friends,

Just let you know guys regarding 6th April changes for dependents of 10 years ILR. One of my friends got ILR on 10 years basis he was on Tier 1 General and his wife was dependent as Tier 1 general entered in the UK before 9th July 2012. He applied FLR M after 6th April 2014 at PEO Croydon and got 2 years visa after getting BRB I think after one week he applied SET M at PEO Croydon and got ILR.

Thanks
kashif

I believe the same, Transitional arrangements still reserved for Pre July 2012 dependants. Just waiting for my ILR and few more experiences.

Cheers for sharing.
Hi All,
I applied for my wife and daughters FLR(M) on the 02nd of April 2014, since than they received acknowledgement and have recorded their biometric. They received a letter from the Home Office today informing them that their application will be put on hold till the main sponsor(Mine) ILR case is decided, but there is a paragraph in there which indicates that the pre and post 09th July 2012 is still active, it says

The immigration rules (pre and post 09th July 2012)States that your spouse should be settled in United Kingdom and that is mandatory requirement.
Paragraph 284. The requirements for an extension of stay as the spouse or civil partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom are that
(ii) the applicant is married to or the civil partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom;

Kind regards
Shahjee[/b

It may be happens but I have confirmed with home office and my solicitor they both said your dependents have to wait another 5 years the day flr(m) granted any previous leave will not be counted towards ilr after switching into flr(m) category , it doesnt matter if your dependents came pre 9th july 2012 , from now on all dependents have to wait 5 years to get ilr after 6th april 2014

zaiby
Newly Registered

Post by zaiby » Sun May 25, 2014 4:22 pm

allwell46 wrote:Hello shahjee123 and others

I have received the same letter regarding my mrs flr m application applied on 3 apr 2014. Although we had attached a cover letter with application requesting them to put mrs application on hold untill they decide on my set lr application applied on 26 feb 2014.

Can someone please advise, do we need to respond to ho or not.

Regards

Also plz add my time line

Set lr sent. 26 feb 2014
Bio matric. Done
Brp. Waiting
Decision. Waiting

Mrs flr m sent. 3 apr 2014
Bio matric. Done
Brp. Waiting
Decision. Waiting

shahjee1234 wrote:

KASHIF830 wrote:
Hi Friends,

Thanks
kashif

Cheers for sharing.
Hi All,

Kind regards
Shahjee[/b

zaiby
Newly Registered

Post by zaiby » Sun May 25, 2014 4:22 pm

KASHIF830 wrote:
Hi Friends,

Thanks
kashif

Cheers for sharing.

frahman
Newly Registered

Post by frahman » Sun May 25, 2014 5:13 pm

[quote="march_ilr"]We've started to get good news again from 12th february onwards.Finally, HO shows some moves.. :)
we are waiting to hear from the following friends this weekend who applied before 12th February.
0203ilr
0603ilr
Shantha
sajjadali707
frahman
shahjee1234
khani
Good luck to all of you!!!!!!![/quote]

I have received mime on 15/05/14, dated 13/05/14,

Applied 31/1/14 biometric 27/02/14 , approval 13/05/14.someone please put my timeline on skydrive.thank you.

malik15

Post by malik15 » Sun May 25, 2014 5:25 pm

zaiby wrote:

KASHIF830 wrote:
Hi Friends,

Thanks
kashif

Cheers for sharing.

Are you talking about who applied before 6th April or after 6th April.

As I said I applied on 17th march for my ilr and 4th April for my wife's Flr m - what do you think, do u agree with shajee's response to my question or think my wife will have to wait for 5 years too

zaiby
Newly Registered

Post by zaiby » Sun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm

malik15 wrote:
zaiby wrote:

KASHIF830 wrote:
Hi Friends,

Thanks
kashif

Cheers for sharing.

Are you talking about who applied before 6th April or after 6th April.

As I said I applied on 17th march for my ilr and 4th April for my wife's Flr m - what do you think, do u agree with shajee's response to my question or think my wife will have to wait for 5 years too
AS YOU APPLIED BEFORE 6TH APRIL 2014 THEN YOUR MRS SHOULD BE IN OLD RULES MEANS SHE NEEDS TO SPEND TOTAL 2 YEARS AND THEN CAN APPLY FOR ILR I BELIEVE

zaiby
Newly Registered

Post by zaiby » Sun May 25, 2014 7:16 pm

========================= VERY IMPORTANT CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAINS WHAT IS MEANS =========================
3.4 Long Residence and Points Based System Dependants:

If the main relevant Points Based System (PBS) Migrant gains indefinite leave
to remain on the basis of Long Residence any PBS dependant partner will not
be able to extend their leave or gain settlement as a PBS dependant and
will be required to switch into the partner of a settled person category and apply
for limited leave.

Applicants who were granted leave to enter or remain as a PBS dependant
before 9 July 2012, whose PBS partner gained indefinite leave to remain on the
basis of long residence can under transitional provisions at A280 (c) apply for
further leave under Part 8 of the Immigration Rules.

after 9 July 2012, whose PBS partner gained indefinite leave to remain on the
basis of long residence will be required to apply to extend their leave as a
partner under Appendix FM.

SOURCE : https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -guide.pdf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER SOURCE :

============================ VERY IMPORTANT =============================================================

Settlement under the Points Based System for dependants
Corrections are being made to enforce the intention that only dependants of individuals who qualified for settlement under the Points-Based System can apply for settlement as dependants of Points-Based System Migrants. Previously the Immigration Rules allowed dependents of those who qualified for settlement on the basis of long residence to also apply. The change will mean such dependants will need to apply for leave to remain under the 'new' rules for family members in Appendix FM before they can qualify for settlement.
This means that for PBS dependants who are applying to 'switch' into the partner of a settled person route on or after 6 April 2014 will have to apply under Appendix FM of the Rules, and will not be able to combine any leave they have accrued as a PBS dependant with leave as a Partner under Appendix FM.

There are, however, transitional provisions in place for those who were granted leave to enter or remain as the dependant of a PBS migrant prior to 9 July 2012, whose PBS partner gained indefinite leave to remain on the basis of long residence to under transitional provisions at A280 (c) apply for further leave under Part 8 of the Immigration Rules.
Where those on the transitional provision will be affected by these new changes is that they will have to complete the two years for settlement from the time they 'switch' into a spouse visa (as from 6 April 2014, they can no longer combine leave under Part 8 with leave as a PBS dependant).
Unfortunately, those PBS dependants who do not fall into this category will need to wait for five years for settlement from the time they 'switch' into a spouse visa.
- See more at: http://www.drummondmiller.co.uk/news/20 ... 3ACIw.dpuf

SOURCE : http://www.drummondmiller.co.uk/news/20 ... ril-2014)/

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Sun May 25, 2014 7:22 pm

zaiby wrote:========================= VERY IMPORTANT CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAINS WHAT IS MEANS =========================
3.4 Long Residence and Points Based System Dependants:

If the main relevant Points Based System (PBS) Migrant gains indefinite leave
to remain on the basis of Long Residence any PBS dependant partner will not
be able to extend their leave or gain settlement as a PBS dependant and
will be required to switch into the partner of a settled person category and apply
for limited leave.

before 9 July 2012, whose PBS partner gained indefinite leave to remain on the
basis of long residence can under transitional provisions at A280 (c) apply for
further leave under Part 8 of the Immigration Rules.

after 9 July 2012, whose PBS partner gained indefinite leave to remain on the
basis of long residence will be required to apply to extend their leave as a
partner under Appendix FM.

SOURCE : https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -guide.pdf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER SOURCE :

============================ VERY IMPORTANT =============================================================

Settlement under the Points Based System for dependants
Corrections are being made to enforce the intention that only dependants of individuals who qualified for settlement under the Points-Based System can apply for settlement as dependants of Points-Based System Migrants. Previously the Immigration Rules allowed dependents of those who qualified for settlement on the basis of long residence to also apply. The change will mean such dependants will need to apply for leave to remain under the 'new' rules for family members in Appendix FM before they can qualify for settlement.
This means that for PBS dependants who are applying to 'switch' into the partner of a settled person route on or after 6 April 2014 will have to apply under Appendix FM of the Rules, and will not be able to combine any leave they have accrued as a PBS dependant with leave as a Partner under Appendix FM.

There are, however, transitional provisions in place for those who were granted leave to enter or remain as the dependant of a PBS migrant prior to 9 July 2012, whose PBS partner gained indefinite leave to remain on the basis of long residence to under transitional provisions at A280 (c) apply for further leave under Part 8 of the Immigration Rules.
Where those on the transitional provision will be affected by these new changes is that they will have to complete the two years for settlement from the time they 'switch' into a spouse visa (as from 6 April 2014, they can no longer combine leave under Part 8 with leave as a PBS dependant).
Unfortunately, those PBS dependants who do not fall into this category will need to wait for five years for settlement from the time they 'switch' into a spouse visa.
- See more at: http://www.drummondmiller.co.uk/news/20 ... 3ACIw.dpuf

SOURCE : http://www.drummondmiller.co.uk/news/20 ... ril-2014)/
This is one year old policy paper.
Don't get confuse reading that.
Read the one for April 2014.
Application sent 11/02/2014
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
Ackn received. 17/02/2014
Bio letter dated. 05/03/2014
Bio letter rcvd. 13/03/2014
Biometric done. 13/03/2014
Approval dated 17/06/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

londonbd2013
Newly Registered

Post by londonbd2013 » Sun May 25, 2014 11:47 pm

***************** I NEED URGENT HELP FROM GURUS , MODERATORS SPECIALLY FROM VINNY, AMBER, SSWSZ & OTHER EXPERTS***********
Hello every one,
I got a very sad news o share with every one. My brother got refused on his TIer4 Extension which he applied on March 2014. He will be eligible for 10 years long residence in October 2014. He was never refused before in UK for any extension. this is the first time they refused him as he's here more than 8 years under student visa. Unfortunately they didn't give him any right of Appeal & ask him to leave UK within 28 days & they even hold his passport as well. But on his refusal letter they mention that he can make a new fresh application. My brother got 2 kids both born in UK. His elder son is over 7 years old & doing great results at school here in UK.

We've talk to a solicitor & he advise us to apply for a new application ASAP through his Son who born here in UK & now over 7 years old (Through FLR(FP). We believe this will take several months for UKVI to give him a decision, By this time in October he can make another new application for his Long residence through SET(LR)? OR he should go for JUDICIAL REVIEW STRAIGHTWAY AGAINST THIS DECISION?

Could you please let me know are we going to make a right decision or not? Some people saying that because of not having RIGHT TO APPEAL his 10 YEARS LONG RESIDENCY ALREADY BROKEN ! He was never refused before on any kind of extension here in UK & this was the first time he got refused. Every time he made his application on time & was accepted. He is nearly there to apply for his Long residence through SET(LR) & now this happen. We are in a big shock. All of us here we are in a same boat, Could you please share your valuable knowledge for my brother. Any kind of information is very crucial & you never know your simple information could change some's life.
Many thanks in advance

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Mon May 26, 2014 12:22 am

Hi sorry to hear about your refusal.
What were the actual refusal reason and why appeal rights not given?
Was the application made out of time?

londonbd2013 wrote:***************** I NEED URGENT HELP FROM GURUS , MODERATORS SPECIALLY FROM VINNY, AMBER, SSWSZ & OTHER EXPERTS***********
Hello every one,
I got a very sad news o share with every one. My brother got refused on his TIer4 Extension which he applied on March 2014. He will be eligible for 10 years long residence in October 2014. He was never refused before in UK for any extension. this is the first time they refused him as he's here more than 8 years under student visa. Unfortunately they didn't give him any right of Appeal & ask him to leave UK within 28 days & they even hold his passport as well. But on his refusal letter they mention that he can make a new fresh application. My brother got 2 kids both born in UK. His elder son is over 7 years old & doing great results at school here in UK.

We've talk to a solicitor & he advise us to apply for a new application ASAP through his Son who born here in UK & now over 7 years old (Through FLR(FP). We believe this will take several months for UKVI to give him a decision, By this time in October he can make another new application for his Long residence through SET(LR)? OR he should go for JUDICIAL REVIEW STRAIGHTWAY AGAINST THIS DECISION?

Could you please let me know are we going to make a right decision or not? Some people saying that because of not having RIGHT TO APPEAL his 10 YEARS LONG RESIDENCY ALREADY BROKEN ! He was never refused before on any kind of extension here in UK & this was the first time he got refused. Every time he made his application on time & was accepted. He is nearly there to apply for his Long residence through SET(LR) & now this happen. We are in a big shock. All of us here we are in a same boat, Could you please share your valuable knowledge for my brother. Any kind of information is very crucial & you never know your simple information could change some's life.
Many thanks in advance

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon May 26, 2014 1:28 pm

malik15 wrote:

Hi Malik jee,
That is all good, but you still haven't clarified, Is your Mrs pre 09th July 2012 PBS dependant ??
If she is pre 09th July 2012 PBS dependant and she has applied for FLR(M) on the 4th of April, 2014, than she is still covered under the old rules, and will get a 2 years visa. She can apply for her ILR through SET(M) straight away after she receive her FLR(M).
Please go through a few posts where Zaiby have very kindly explained things in detail.
Don't worry your self, as you have done all the right things at the right time. I hope it helps.
Kind regards
Shahjee

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Mon May 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Have similar situation.

My wife applied flr(M) 2nd appril 2014 by post has approved in May 2014.She came 2009.

I got ilr(LR) in feb 2014 . Was student-psw-tier1 visa before.

shahjee1234 wrote:
malik15 wrote:

Hi Malik jee,
That is all good, but you still haven't clarified, Is your Mrs pre 09th July 2012 PBS dependant ??
If she is pre 09th July 2012 PBS dependant and she has applied for FLR(M) on the 4th of April, 2014, than she is still covered under the old rules, and will get a 2 years visa. She can apply for her ILR through SET(M) straight away after she receive her FLR(M).
Please go through a few posts where Zaiby have very kindly explained things in detail.
Don't worry your self, as you have done all the right things at the right time. I hope it helps.
Kind regards
Shahjee

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Mon May 26, 2014 2:52 pm

Very sad .Post in separate thread

londonbd2013 wrote:***************** I NEED URGENT HELP FROM GURUS , MODERATORS SPECIALLY FROM VINNY, AMBER, SSWSZ & OTHER EXPERTS***********
Hello every one,

Many thanks in advance

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Mon May 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Any update
itsarif wrote:I need some urgent help please,

Today i received a letter from HO on my wife's Flr(m) saying that your application falls to be refused because you do not meet the income threshold of 18600, but your application has been put on hold until the courts have decided the outcome of appeal of challenge of income threshold requirement.

I got ilr on the basis of 10 years last december. My wife was my dependent on tier 4 visa since 2011.

I applied for her visa on 3rd of april. so she should come under old rules & only need to show maintenance.

Should i write to HO requesting review of her application under old rules?

Any advice please.

Arif

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue May 27, 2014 5:35 am

PLEASE HELP AM GONNA BREAK IF NO REPLY GOT

i am about to apply for indefinite leave to remain under 10 years long residence category but i am not sure whether should i treat it as a gap or not.

my psw was expiring as on 23-08-2012

i applied next day special delivery as on the same date of expiry 23-08-2012

i got tier 2 visa as on 17-10-2012

do i have any gap in my long residence and if yes then how many days would it be consider???

please i shall be looking forward for reply.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue May 27, 2014 6:15 am

shahfurqan wrote:PLEASE HELP AM GONNA BREAK IF NO REPLY GOT

i am about to apply for indefinite leave to remain under 10 years long residence category but i am not sure whether should i treat it as a gap or not.

do i have any gap in my long residence and if yes then how many days would it be consider???

U have no Gap

As u applied in time before leave expire.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue May 27, 2014 7:40 am

Hi Shahfurqan,
Not to worry mate, you are alright. There are no gaps as you date of postage is your date of application. So the date you send the special delivery was the date that your visa was valid till, hence no gaps. Apply confidently. All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee

itsarif

Post by itsarif » Tue May 27, 2014 8:30 am

no, just trying to get advice from different places.

Is there any one who got flr(m) visa without showing income & was on pre july 2012 rules?

Arif

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:34 am

shahjee1234 wrote:

Hi Shahfurqan,
Not to worry mate, you are alright. There are no gaps as you date of postage is your date of application. So the date you send the special delivery was the date that your visa was valid till, hence no gaps. Apply confidently. All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee

Shahjee
Seriously im so much confused that whats going on over there.
it seems that no one is working there or they have decided not to decide feb applications.
we have a long list of feb applicants in forum and didnt hear any news from any one yet.
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:50 am

sajjadali707 wrote:

Shahjee
it seems that no one is working there or they have decided not to decide feb applications.
we have a long list of feb applicants in forum and didnt hear any news from any one yet.
Sajjad Bahi,
I have no hopes especially after the bank holiday weekend, that is another 3-4 days wasted. The earliest I am expecting to hear any thing will be next week :(

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:54 am

shahjee1234 wrote:
sajjadali707 wrote:

Shahjee
Sajjad Bahi,
I have no hopes especially after the bank holiday weekend, that is another 3-4 days wasted. The earliest I am expecting to hear any thing will be next week :(
thats really sad shah jee
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014