ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at Solihull - applicant + 1 dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

charismatic_one

ILR success at Solihull - applicant + 1 dependant

Post by charismatic_one » Tue May 27, 2014 11:04 am

Hi All,

Firstly a big big thanks to the members on the forum for posting all the relevant, important and helpful suggestions. I got my ILR approved with one dependent last week in Solihull.

My case history:
Tier-1 General granted: 16/06/2009 in UK
Tier-1 General extension 12/06/2012 in UK
ILR application date: 22/05/2014
ILR approval date: 22/05/2014
BRP received: 27/05/2014

On the day timeline:
Appointment time: 12.00pm
Reached PEO: 11.15am
Done with security and ticket: 11.45am
Case registration and BRP verification completed: 12.45pm
Left office: 12.50pm
Came back: 14.50pm (no phone call received)
Approval letter and Documents returned: 15.30pm

Enclosed following documents:
1) Appointment confirmation
2) Online payment sheet
3) SET (O) Application form
4) Photographs (main Applicant & Dependent)
5) Passports & BRPs (main Applicant & dependent)
6) Self assessment summary (main applicant only)
7) LIUK & KOL docs (for main applicant - LIUK pass + UK Master's degree & for dependent - LIUK pass + IELTS certificate)
8 ) Last 12 months earnings (main applicant only) (May-13 to Apr-14 : 12 payslips + 12 bank statements + employer letter confirming income & last one year P60)
9) Absence docs - only 70 days (main applicant only) (personal letter + last employer letter confirming business trips and annual holidays entitlement + current employer letter confirming annual holidays entitlement)
10) Cohabition docs for main applicant - all on same address (NHS registration letter 2011 + 3 years P60 + 2012 UKBA letter from tier 1 ext + polling cards + last 24 months bank statements)
11) Cohabition docs for dependent - all on same address (NHS registration letter 2011 + 2012 UKBA letter from tier 1 ext + polling cards + last 24 months bank statements)
12) Joint Cohabition docs for main applicant & dependent (joint bank statements for last 24 months + joint water bill for last 24 months + joint council tax bill for last 24 months)
13) Photocopies of all above docs - except application form

Please let me know if any questions and will be more than happy to help.

Thanks.
Regards.

Engibeer
Newly Registered

Re: ILR success at Solihull - applicant + 1 dependant

Post by Engibeer » Tue May 27, 2014 11:23 am

Congrats for your ILR :)

Can i ask in the employer holiday letter, did they confirm the exact dates of travel or leave ? Or was it just total number days -annual leave entitlement ?

Cheers
Thanks
EngiBeer

charismatic_one

Post by charismatic_one » Tue May 27, 2014 11:27 am

Engibeer wrote:Congrats for your ILR :)

Can i ask in the employer holiday letter, did they confirm the exact dates of travel or leave ? Or was it just total number days -annual leave entitlement ?

Cheers
Thanks
EngiBeer

I had 2 employers in 5 years.
Employer 1: confirmed travel/leave dates for all buiness related journeys outside UK only + for holidays it just said that I was entitled for XX number of days annually.
Employer 2: confirmed both business and holiday trip dates.

Engibeer
Newly Registered

Post by Engibeer » Tue May 27, 2014 11:48 am

Thanks...

What is the alternate to the letter ? I am struggling to get hold of the previous holiday letters as some of my employers don't keep any records in the system.

Incase i won't be able to get one, can i show the offer letter, it has annual leave entitlement or pay slips to show i was paid whilst i away etc.

Regards
EngiBeer

charismatic_one

Post by charismatic_one » Tue May 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Engibeer wrote:Thanks...

What is the alternate to the letter ? I am struggling to get hold of the previous holiday letters as some of my employers don't keep any records in the system.

Incase i won't be able to get one, can i show the offer letter, it has annual leave entitlement or pay slips to show i was paid whilst i away etc.

Regards
EngiBeer

I guess, in that case you can elaborate and provide detailed breakdown in your personal cover letter + payslips + P60.

Also attach a email communication, if you can, with previous employer where it is shown that you have tried getting hold of one.

Hope this helps.

Javedkhan5555

Post by Javedkhan5555 » Tue May 27, 2014 5:20 pm

I guess the annual vacation entitlement letter would be only needed if you had been annual holidays outside the UK during the same employment period otherwise no need to have a letter confirming you were entitled to annual holidays as this is general modes operandi in the UK?