ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Appointment Query?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UKVisit
India

Premium Appointment Query?

Post by UKVisit » Tue May 27, 2014 1:02 pm

Hi All,

My apologies, if someone already answered it but I am not able to find it out in ILR forum.

I am trying to book premium appointment for ILR while holding Tier 1 (G) as of now.

There is a question "Which category of leave are you applying for?" having list of below options.

Tier 1 (General)
Tier 2
Other Main Applicant
Dependant

I am bit confused as it does not contain "ILR". Does it mean, we can't have appointment for ILR or should I select "Other Main Applicant"?

Thanks
Manish

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Premium Appointment Query?

Post by CR001 » Tue May 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Set(O) - (for ILR category/form)
Tier 1 General

Because Tier 1 General is the category you are using to qualify for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wins7031

Post by wins7031 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Hi CR001

I noticed on quite a few previous threads that the advice given in this instance would be that one applies via the other main applicant option

I just booked my appt 2 days ago using the above option and I also am on Tier 1 general. If your above advice is the option to choose, does that mean I have to make some changes to my booking or will an explanation on the day to the case worker suffice?

Thanks
Wins

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Wed May 28, 2014 2:23 pm

Hello CR001,

I am bit confused here as question is "Which category of leave are you applying for?" instead of "Which category of leave do you have currently?"

Should it be Tier 1 General or Other Main Applicant?

I would appreciate if you may clarify it please.

Thanks
Manish