ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 Application process

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rance
Newly Registered

EEA4 Application process

Post by rance » Tue May 27, 2014 4:40 pm

would like any guidance and tips regarding my EEA4 application.
I came into this country March 2009 as an EEA family member and got my resident card May 2009.
my dad is the EEA national.
so the thing is i was 18 when i came into the country, now 23yrs and i stayed with my dad till 2011 when i moved out and started staying byself.
* so i have not been defendant on my dad since 2011 and i have been working and staying alone till present
*i have exercise my 5yrs continuous right as far as am concern and would like to apply for my permanent residency.
* and also my dad has been in this country and has been working, and i can get all relevant document to show for this.

so my worries are:

will my application be based on my dad but knowing that i have not been defendant on him ?
and how complicated is my issue that's if there is actually once since am over 21 years of age.

like i said i can provide all relevant document of myself and that of my dad, but just want to know if by not living with him for a long period of time did validate my right of residency ..

many thanks for future reply and i hope some one with good knowledge with stuff and put me through before i make my application.