ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN form questions!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abc111
BANNED

AN form questions!

Post by abc111 » Mon May 26, 2014 8:53 am

Hi,

I have following questions on AN form so wondering if someone could thankfully reply (my status: 1 year work permit +4 years Tier 1(G) +1yr ILR):

1. Will I need to send ILR BRP with the application to prove I have indefinite leave to remain ("Evidence of freedom from immigration time restrictions")?!

2. I am limited company director and sole employee so what document will I need to send in addition to 'most recent HM Revenue and Custom Self Assessment Statement of Account'.

3. Do I need to send various letters or documents spanning last 5 years to show that I was physically present in the UK?! Can I send the letters that I got when I applied for ILR last year or I will need to get fresh ones!?

4. Residence Requirements: I arrived in 2004 in the UK first time do I need to include all absences since then or just include absences from 2008 when my BC clock started?!

5. Section 6 –Declaration by applicant. How to *delete section 6.7? Is it by putting ‘x’ in the box or strikethrough the whole statement?!

Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: AN form questions!

Post by CR001 » Mon May 26, 2014 11:49 am

abc111 wrote:Hi,

I have following questions on AN form so wondering if someone could thankfully reply (my status: 1 year work permit +4 years Tier 1(G) +1yr ILR):

1. Will I need to send ILR BRP with the application to prove I have indefinite leave to remain ("Evidence of freedom from immigration time restrictions")?! Yes, you have to send the BRP, unless you apply using NCS

2. I am limited company director and sole employee so what document will I need to send in addition to 'most recent HM Revenue and Custom Self Assessment Statement of Account'. P60's if you have

3. Do I need to send various letters or documents spanning last 5 years to show that I was physically present in the UK?! Can I send the letters that I got when I applied for ILR last year or I will need to get fresh ones!? No, they won't look at letters etc.

4. Residence Requirements: I arrived in 2004 in the UK first time do I need to include all absences since then or just include absences from 2008 when my BC clock started?! Citizen applications are only based on the 5 years preceding the date of application. You can list all the absences, but only the 5 years, 2009 to 2014 will be taken into consideration

5. Section 6 –Declaration by applicant. How to *delete section 6.7? Is it by putting ‘x’ in the box or strikethrough the whole statement?! Strikethrough

Many thanks.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Mon May 26, 2014 12:49 pm

3. Do I need to send various letters or documents spanning last 5 years to show that I was physically present in the UK?! Can I send the letters that I got when I applied for ILR last year or I will need to get fresh ones!? No, they won't look at letters etc.
Thanks.
Then why are they requesting letters etc from previous employer?!

Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Page 17 of the form says :
SECTION 3 : Evidence of lawful residence during the 5 (or if the applicant is married or in a civil partnership to a British Citizen, 3) years before the date of application : required for applications made on the basis of residence in the United Kingdom : required for all applicants :

* Your passports OR
* Letters from employers, educational establishments or other Government Departments indicating presence in UK
If you read the form and guide correctly, the key word above is OR. If you have your passports, you don't need the letters.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Mon May 26, 2014 3:16 pm

Many thanks for the clarification and guidance CR001.

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Mon May 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Regarding submitting 'most recent HM Revenue and Custom Self Assessment Statement of Account', I switched from PAYE to limited company director this January. I spoke to my accountant and he said that this particular document has not been produced yet for this year.

So would it be Ok if I submit following documents instead?!
1. P60 from immediate previous employer
2.P45 from my immediate previous employer
3. Letter from my accountant stating my salary payments to date and clarification as to why I am not submitting 'statement of account'?!

Many thanks.

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Tue May 27, 2014 9:27 am

Regarding submitting 'most recent HM Revenue and Custom Self Assessment Statement of Account', I switched from PAYE to limited company director this January. I spoke to my accountant and he said that this particular document has not been produced yet for this year.

3. Letter from my accountant stating my salary payments to date and clarification as to why I am not submitting 'statement of account'?!

Many thanks
pleae reply as this one is critical! Thanks.

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Tue May 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Anyone!! Thanks.

katalin03
Newly Registered

Post by katalin03 » Tue May 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Hello

My name is Kitti I am applying for the citizenship but because I am in the A8 country I need as a supporting document my Work Registration certificate reference but I could not found it. What I found is my ref no; A8/....... Is there any way to get a copy of this form please? I did tried to contact several phone numbers job center citizen adviser no answer. I been in the national checking service no help. The problem is this WRS no longer exist since 2011 may. Please somebody help me in this. How this WRS is important?

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Tue May 27, 2014 7:44 pm

please reply.

thanks.