ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Join Family (Spouse Visa)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajid khan
Newly Registered

Join Family (Spouse Visa)

Post by sajid khan » Tue May 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Hi Folks,
I would like to ask what documents i required to apply spouse visa (D) from Pakistan?i am Irish citizen but my wife from Pakistan.
much appreciated if anyone can answer that.

amison79

Re: Join Family (Spouse Visa)

Post by amison79 » Tue May 27, 2014 9:44 pm

@Sajid

I would recommend that you directly contact the Irish embassy in Pakistan and take their advise. If there is any agency who might be handling the visa, then contact them.

I am from India and got my wife on Spouse visa last year.I spoke to the VFS (agency handling Ireland visa in India) and they told me following documnets:
1. Marriage certificate (with photograph preferable).
2. Your financial statements
3. Your utility bill
4. Letter from your employer.
5. Your P60s
6. I would suggest that you get all financial statements of your wife as well. also include a consolidated and verified list of all assets (if you can find some bills for her jewelleries, land purchase or somthning similar) in your wife's name. this wud help you to prove strong financial background.
7. A copy of travel tickets. This would be a proposed date when you wish your wife would be travelling to Ireland. But do keep a margin. See how much time Irish embassy site says for spuse visa and book a tentative ticket, say for after 1 or 2 months.
8. Some mariage pics and mariage card.

I hope this would be of some help. But still, contact the Irish embassy or the agency taking care of visa in your country.

regrds

sajid khan
Newly Registered

Re: Join Family (Spouse Visa)

Post by sajid khan » Tue May 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Thanks for your help,
it's anybody know what's the relationship history for spouse visa?how could you approve that?