ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got EC!!! :)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

duende
Newly Registered

Got EC!!! :)

Post by duende » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:52 pm

Hi all!!!!
Today I got the EC. :) :D :D
I have this in my pasport:
"UK ENTRY CLEARANCE
Type:VISA HIGHLY SKILLED MIGRANT PROGRAMME- HO Ref: 0(missing-not enough space)
My unmarried partner( I applied together with him) got the same visa but with this:
"Type: VISA TO ACC PARTNER - HO Ref: 0121XX"

I would like to know If he will be able to work and to be empoloyed freely as an ACC Partner visa?

What exactly means that "ACC"? :oops:
Thank you very much!

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:12 pm

i would assume ACC means accompany. yes they should be able to work freely. what questions did they ask you and what documents did they require

fabio-p
Newly Registered

Post by fabio-p » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:59 pm

Duende,

Where are you from?
What was requested for you to get the EC?

Thanks in advance,

F?bio.

duende
Newly Registered

interview-EC

Post by duende » Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:34 pm

Hi all,

fabio-p, we are Bulgarians.

When I called in the embassy a day before the interview, the officer told me that we do not need to provide any additional documents- just the approval letter along with the application forms (for both of as), the passports and photos. Even that we got bank statements and some documents to prove our joint living.
I was really surprised when the visa officer asked me for any documents on the interview. I explained the situation and he told me, that he needs prove for my unmarried partner only - that we live together more than 2 years. Luckily we were able to prove our current address and that was all! The only one additional question was related to my qualification. The interview lasted not more than 10 minutes.
Good luck to all of you!