ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my interview experience.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ken99mm
Newly Registered

my interview experience.

Post by ken99mm » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:13 am

Hello all,
I submitted documents for entrepreneur visa (tier 1) on 28/11/2013 in KArachi Fedex, pakistan. I was a team member with my uncle. biometrics were taken on the same day( 28/11/2013).
We received the interview call on 24th December 2013. We had to reach on 31st December, 2013 in Islamabad at 7:30 AM. We reached at time and we had to wait half an hour more because the office timing were 7:50 am.
Our interview was conducted separately and interview started at around 10:40 am. they asked various question and they interviewed me for 55 minutes. they interviewed my uncle for 50 minutes.
They asked following questions:

where shall we be doing business?
Location of the business?(again)
who made the business plan?
who's money is this?
do you pay taxes?
do you have registered tax number?
turnover in the first year?
business objectives?
etc
My aim to write this thread is to help other people. well My interview was good. They have asked us to provide tax return document which we had paid in last two years.
My advise to all of you is to read your business plan very well. make sure you know each and every thing. and make sure that you make your business plan and it should be realistic.
And my last advise to you is that never hire any consultant because they will never ever help you. They will just only fill your form and will do nothing else. All the work will be done by you so why to waste money. They will fill the form on this link www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/‎
and will give the copy of that. that's all, so never hire any consultant. And don't you be in hurry. wait and make yourself prepare for interview.
you may contact me at my email address:
love_once_aday@yahoo.com

Good luck guys

adeelsyed
Newly Registered

Re: my interview experience.

Post by adeelsyed » Wed May 28, 2014 3:11 pm

thanks allot great lad ......did you get the visa