ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Tier1 General dependant to ILR dependant extension

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vidilr
Newly Registered

New Tier1 General dependant to ILR dependant extension

Post by vidilr » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi Experts,

I am going to apply for ILR (currently am in Tier1 General, expires february 2014) with SET(o) form.
My wife applied for tier1 dependant on May 2013 and came to UK in june 2013, (joined me as a tier1 dependant 6 months back). She is in her 7th month of stay in the UK with me.

I need advice in selecting the correct application to extend her stay with me in the UK.
Even After going through the UKBA website, I still couldnt find the right application for her.

We both are going to apply together, am clear that for me it is SET(o) application form, and I dont know what type of application should I choose for my (tier1 general dependant) wife.
Shall I just add her name as my dependant in my SET(o) application form. OR Should I need to apply for my wife with a separate application, if so what application type it should be.

Please advice.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Raj

raghupv30
Newly Registered
India

Re: New Tier1 General dependant to ILR dependant extension

Post by raghupv30 » Thu May 29, 2014 12:29 am

Hi Raj,

I am in similar situation as yours.

Which form did you use for dependant visa?

Did both of you apply together with Premioum service (peo)?

Thanks,
Raghu