ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help required for FLR (M) Form filling

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rosh444
Newly Registered

Help required for FLR (M) Form filling

Post by Rosh444 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:14 pm

Hi All,

i am new to this forum so dont know much about it ,but i have been reading different post since my husband applied for ILR. now as he got ILR on the basis of ten years long residency i need to apply for flr (m) visa inorder to get qualified for ilr though my visa is valid untill feb 2016 as dependent of tier 2 (General).while i was filling this FLR(M) form ,some parts of the forms i found not very clear so i have few questions to ask

1: in section 12 Documents, they ask to provide six documents which includes 4 joint and 2 individual docs.....my question is as i am a married partner for the last 8 years and been living together with my husband in uk for the past 5 years , do i still needs to provide those documents ...

2: as i entered uk on 25th june 2009 ,do i still need to provide financial requirment of 21000£?

3: what supporting documents can i attach to my visa application?

4:i have two kids but the younger one born in uk so i am applyng for my older one on the same form with me do i need to mention my younger son in the form section of 4 (children)

we have been taking the help of solicitors for the past few yeras now dont want to spend more money on them , so please help me with my flr(m) visa submission . i will be really grateful :-)

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Help required for FLR (M) Form filling

Post by SSWSZ » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Rosh444 wrote:Hi All,

i am new to this forum so dont know much about it ,but i have been reading different post since my husband applied for ILR. now as he got ILR on the basis of ten years long residency i need to apply for flr (m) visa inorder to get qualified for ilr though my visa is valid untill feb 2016 as dependent of tier 2 (General).while i was filling this FLR(M) form ,some parts of the forms i found not very clear so i have few questions to ask

1: in section 12 Documents, they ask to provide six documents which includes 4 joint and 2 individual docs.....my question is as i am a married partner for the last 8 years and been living together with my husband in uk for the past 5 years , do i still needs to provide those documents ...

yes not exactly they will accept 4 as well .you have to provide proof of last 2 years

2: as i entered uk on 25th june 2009 ,do i still need to provide financial requirment of 21000£?
no. But my hard luck little trouble me and my case worker asked me I have to show income threshold , bear in mind I am here since 2006 as dependent.then I show her home office mail which says that I came under old rule and I don't have to show any financial requirement .

3: what supporting documents can i attach to my visa application?
Marriage certificate
Bank statement and payslip of you or your husband who ever works. .i attach 4 months of both for set(m) and the same they will accept for my flr(m)
English requirement level a1.

Proof of address .

4:i have two kids but the younger one born in uk so i am applyng for my older one on the same form with me do i need to mention my younger son in the form section of 4 (children)
for younger one just write .... We will register him/her British by virtue of MN1. We did the same as we already apply for our kids British registration by using form mn1 ( kids are born in uk).

we have been taking the help of solicitors for the past few yeras now dont want to spend more money on them , so please help me with my flr(m) visa submission . i will be really grateful :-)
hope this helps.if you require any further info just msg me .
ss

Rosh444
Newly Registered

Post by Rosh444 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Thank you so much for the detailed reply...much appreciated :-). Now the problem is I dont do any job as i look after my younger son. And we did not have any idea about providing those documents which should be in both of our names (me and my husband). All bills are in my husband's name . We have only one joint bank account,tenancy agreement of the flat we just rented a few months back and a recent water bill in both of our name . I can provide my husbands pay slips and bank statments. But providing all those 2 years doc prove is a big prob for me...can you plz assist me what to do now ?

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:37 pm

don't worry if your hubby is doing job it's enough .about address proof don't worry it's not compulsory to have joint names you can use documents with separate names but same address like I did.i will explain
Water bill and gas bill joint name ( in my case)
I attach my child full birth certificate which will cover 1 year
Hospital discharge letter or any scan letter any thing with your name
Nhs card both for me and my hubby separate card but 1 address
My hubby phone bill and my phone bill ( mobile) separate number same address
Vote registration letters
You can take letter from surgery that u both husband and wife are register there with same address from. Date........ Till today .
I am sure you can get enough proofs .just start searching cupboards and you will get plenty .you can show different months in one year to proof whole year means attach January letter and dec letter of the same year and it will cover whole year or any months in between year .

Rosh444 wrote:Thank you so much for the detailed reply...much appreciated :-). Now the problem is I dont do any job as i look after my younger son. And we did not have any idea about providing those documents which should be in both of our names (me and my husband). All bills are in my husband's name . We have only one joint bank account,tenancy agreement of the flat we just rented a few months back and a recent water bill in both of our name . I can provide my husbands pay slips and bank statments. But providing all those 2 years doc prove is a big prob for me...can you plz assist me what to do now ?
ss

Rosh444
Newly Registered

Post by Rosh444 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Thank you very much :-) ...now i am a bit releived as i do have such letters and bills from the past 2 years which i can attach to my application....i am still in process of gathering all docs and filling my form so there are chances to disturb you again ;-)...hope you dont mind :-)....trust me i dont have words to thank you enough...God bless you!

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Oh I am really feeling happy that my few lines relieved you .you can ask anything any time no prob
ss

Rosh444
Newly Registered

Post by Rosh444 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:47 am

Hi just to let you know that i got my flr(m) visa. I opted for the premium service so only got approval letter...still waiting for my BRP. Thank you so much for your help and support :-)

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:50 am

Congrats so happy for u
ss

Rosh444
Newly Registered

Post by Rosh444 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:00 am

Thank you so much ...i am so grateful for your help...God bless :-)

npendkar

Post by npendkar » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:50 pm

Hello,

Please let me know if i need to write a covering letter? if i need what i should write in it?

I really appreciate if some one could help as i have an appointment this friday?

Regards
NAresh

kashiqbal
Newly Registered

Post by kashiqbal » Sat May 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Hi rosh

can you please contact me on mkiqbal2012@gmail.com

i really need your help regarding FLR M

Thank you

kashiqbal
Newly Registered

Post by kashiqbal » Sat May 24, 2014 8:19 pm

since you said you have 2 children (1 born in uk).. did you include him in FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT?

john108

Post by john108 » Sat May 24, 2014 11:55 pm

I have recently got ILR(10yr PBS) and need to apply my wife and 2 kids FLR(M).
Bit worried as I can manage to show only 3 months payslips, will that be enough? (Pre 09 July 2012 application)
Someone experienced, please let me know.
Thank you

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun May 25, 2014 10:07 am

I'm afraid John108 you will be subject to the much stricter Financial Requirement.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

john108

Post by john108 » Wed May 28, 2014 12:23 pm

Thanks Amber,

My annual income is 26K and my wife's is 6k(part time). Is that adequate for applying FLR(M) to 2 kids and my wife (totally 3 dependents) under new law?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed May 28, 2014 1:02 pm

Yes, it should be, see also, Annex FM 1.7 (click).
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

john108

Post by john108 » Thu May 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Thanks amber,

I've less documents and my dependents visa are expiring sooner. What is my option as I'm running out of time?

angelsevil2002
Newly Registered

Post by angelsevil2002 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:16 am

Amber and Rosh,

My wife is applying next week for FLR (M) and I have everything she needs for it except employer letter who I have been working for since more than 7 years.

I just want to ask you Amber, do I have to send a letter from employer together with my Pay Slips?

Rosh, when you applied for FLR M did you send an employer letter together with the Pay Slips?