ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CV Wrting Services

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

udayr9
Newly Registered

CV Wrting Services

Post by udayr9 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:12 am

Hi,

Has anyone tried CV Writing Services in the UK...are they worth the money they charge..
Any inputs would be useful.

Thanks

markman
Newly Registered

I used on-line CV help

Post by markman » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:29 pm

Hi, I had my resume done by a company called****. Very well done and I would never try and create a resume on my own again...don't sell yourself short to employers. I was able to get things done via email and it was perfect. Price was cheap. They are based in Canada but do work globally. Also, they offer on-line courses that show you how to create the perfect resume. www.*****.com

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:49 pm

this is your 5th post promoting this company.please cease posting ads for this company.

markman
Newly Registered

Thank you.

Post by markman » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:10 pm

I will not promote my findings about this company. If I want to tell someone, do I send via email to specific people?

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:13 pm

Using this forum to promote business is a forbidden activity, either by posting or PM's or by email.

You agreed to read the announcements and abide by them when you signed up:

-> Announcements -> using this forum to solicit for or promote personal business
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=11812

the Admin

[ On EDIT: Let us be clear: mentioning it once or maybe twice during a conversation in topics is not the problem. We don't want to prevent good resources from being available to our members.

However, your activity over this series of posts appears to be advertisement, which we don't allow here. ]