ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Compnaies Sposoring Work permits to SAP ( ABAP/4 )Developers

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

paki
Newly Registered

Compnaies Sposoring Work permits to SAP ( ABAP/4 )Developers

Post by paki » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:00 am

Hi all
How are u , well can some body provide me the list of companies who are sponsoring WP to SAP ( ABAP/4 ) developers, as i have almost 5 years of experience in ABAP/4 , and SAP authorizations and 6 months experience in SAP Basis .
I try to apply several times on different UK websites
www.jobserve.com
www.cwjobs.co.uk
I also got phone calls from UK recruiters , and again they ask for do u have WP ?

I am from Pakistan....

Please any suggestion or help will be appreciating.
Bye

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:56 am

these agencies who are calling you from the uk, should really know better about the WP issue, and they should be in a position to know which companies are willing to apply for work permits for the future employees. my advice to you would be, gather as much information about the B&C WP, the process that they will go through in making the application, the information that they need to supply, how much it cost, and the time frames, as well as the issue with your EC, how long that will take etc. if you can convince that it is not as hard as they might think it is, you should then be able to convince them to apply for a WP for you.
i honestly think it will be hard to get a list of companies that "apply" for WP, you cuold though on your searches on the websites of information find a company or two that say they do, maybe you could apply to those. another thing look for UK companies that are advertising for jobs in your country's magazines, journals, newspapers etc

paki
Newly Registered

hi

Post by paki » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:34 am

hi
i had applied and they send me email as fallows :cry:

Hi

Thank-you for your application, unfortunately neither my company or my client are looking to apply for work permits or prepare to sponsor you.
please let me know as we frequently deal with consultants who are on the HSMP.

you have any more questions please be in touch.

Good luck look forward to speaking with you
soon.

ok but i must keep trying :)
bye