ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FMRS circumstances changed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

szabcsee
Newly Registered

FMRS circumstances changed

Post by szabcsee » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:48 pm

Hello,

I'm an A8-EEA citizen my wife is non-EEA. We are living in the UK and in the middle (or closer to the end) of the 6 months waiting period for the FMRS application. I registered myself with the WRS and after my wife handed in the FMRS but now i would like to change my job. I'm wondering if it has any effect on my wife's FMRS application? Do i need to re-register with WRS? Do i need to do anything with the ongoing FMRS? Please help because i need to decide and it's very important. My wife's employer is advertising her position because they say they are not sure that she will get the work permit and the Home Office doesn't say anything. They only sent a letter which is a proof of nothing it seems even the employment agencies do not know anything about the FMRS or these procedures.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:20 pm

You need to reregister with the WRS but there is no fee this time around.

It shouldn't make a difference to your spouse's application.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!