ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISA REFUSED

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marketing786

VISA REFUSED

Post by marketing786 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Got my refusal today with right of appeal

1) You stated working with Pizza shop with minimum wage makes 13000/year, I dont believe 25000 is your genuine money.
2) Business Plan copied from Bplan start up services.
3) Website is a copy of another website currently trading with such and such name.
4) You said there are 10-15 competitors in your local area but I searched on Yell.com there are more then 150 competitors with same services for small offices.
5) I dont believe you are genuine entrepreneur and intend to invest money in such and such services.

Money in joint account in UK.
time line
Applied 0ct 2013
tele interview feb 2014
in person interview mar 2014
Need a good solicitor or barrister to fight against the points HO case worker has raised.

zeeshan81

Re: VISA REFUSED

Post by zeeshan81 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Dear
What date your interview was done and where

Mainsb
Newly Registered

Post by Mainsb » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:05 pm

We also got refusal yesterday on same points and decided not to appeal cos it looks waste of time and money.

zeeshan81

Post by zeeshan81 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:17 pm

Can you tell us interview dates and had you received the letters your decisions will be made by 31 march .

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Refused with the same reasons today

Humi
Newly Registered

Post by Humi » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Refused with the same reasons

I also Need a good solicitor or barrister to fight against the points HO case worker has raised.

asadch03
Newly Registered

Post by asadch03 » Sat May 31, 2014 3:53 pm

I got the similar refusal , seniors please help how you are defending your case . I talk to the solicitor he advice me to revise the business plan and market research and update your contracts and advertisement . Thanks

priyapiya

Post by priyapiya » Sat May 31, 2014 4:16 pm

Kumar197

Post by Kumar197 » Sat May 31, 2014 6:54 pm

Hello guys,
SOrry to hear about your refusal I have applied in dec2013 yesterday I emailed and bag them to refuse me so i can go forever from this country.

Honestly HO thinks we applied only for visa and we are not genuine Entrepreneur but they dnt understand that without starting business how can you say we are genuine or not??? And the people who runs the business here and settled here from so long are they really doing genuine?

Actually HO 's duty to check only the criteria and if we are eligible as per point base system then they should not refuse us on this genuine test matter. HO checks each and very application with negative mentality that people need visa that's why they do business.

If This country don't wAnt us then stop those category,close the border but dnt waste our time and money.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:32 am

The best way to win cases with this kind of refusal is to appeal and make sure your business is actively trading.
If you can show that your business is actively trading with regular income, good clients base and evidence of money spent on business, then the judge will find it very difficult to dismiss your appeal.

HO refusal is base on probability and the only way to let them win you is if you cant show that you are genuine by starting business even while your appeal is pending.

Don't give excuse to judge that you are waiting for visa before starting business because that in itself can be use against you because the requirement allow you to continue running your business even while your application/appeal is pending as long as your last leave allow you to work for example those on PSW visa can continue running their business while application or appeal is pending.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.