ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NasirNNN
- thin ice -

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by NasirNNN » Sat May 31, 2014 2:04 pm

prem_singh123 wrote:Hi do you (main applicant) have any outstanding criminal prosecution ??

NasirNNN wrote:Hi all

I have received a letter from Home office regarding my wife FLR(M) application. I am just quoting the letter can anybody help regarding this.

''Thanks for your application for permission to stay in the UK

Although we would normally decide your application within 8 weeks from the date it was submitted,unfortunately this is not going to be possible in ur case.

This is because records show that you have an outstanding criminal prosecution.No decision will be taken on your application until this matter has been concluded.

A decision on ur application has been delayed as a result of your sponsor having an outstanding application for ILR.''

My wife never receive any notice regarding criminal prosecution?do anybody have any idea what is this?and how to check outstanding criminal prosecution??
No as far my knowledge.I never received any notice like that and not my wife as well

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Sat May 31, 2014 2:45 pm

I will advice u to do criminal record check fr yourself and your wife so u ab have a clear idea of it

mskhan78

Post by mskhan78 » Sat May 31, 2014 3:37 pm

Good Afternoon Every One

I just have a question . I have applied ILR 10 years on 13/03/2014. Biometric done. Can anyone guide me
1. when sending some additional documents Whom should we address to ? as there is no name of case worker on acknowledgement or biometric letter .

2. Which address we are supposed to send additional documents .

or simply procedure to send follow up documents.

Regards
Khan

legend786

Post by legend786 » Sat May 31, 2014 4:34 pm

mskhan78 wrote:Good Afternoon Every One

I just have a question . I have applied ILR 10 years on 13/03/2014. Biometric done. Can anyone guide me
1. when sending some additional documents Whom should we address to ? as there is no name of case worker on acknowledgement or biometric letter .

Regards
Khan

Don't worry about it because when case worker wants any additional documents from you then he will write down himself to you with his personal information i.e name and address etc. with documents he required from you Because if you see acknowledgment letter you got, it's general one they sent out to every applicant. So don't worry about it at all. Sit back and chill until you hear from HO
I hope it helps

zaiby
Newly Registered

Post by zaiby » Sat May 31, 2014 4:37 pm

legend786 wrote:

Regards
Khan

Don't worry about it because when case worker wants any additional documents from you then he will write down himself to you with his personal information i.e name and address etc. with documents he required from you Because if you see acknowledgment letter you got, it's general one they sent out to every applicant. So don't worry about it at all. Sit back and chill until you hear from HO
I hope it helps
Also If you want to send additional documents to support the case then you can always send documents to HO , the address is given in set(LR) guidance note if you read it properly , where you can send documents with all the reference no

mskhan78

Post by mskhan78 » Sat May 31, 2014 5:56 pm

Thanks Zaiby and Legend786....

zaiby wrote:
legend786 wrote:

Regards
Khan

I hope it helps
Also If you want to send additional documents to support the case then you can always send documents to HO , the address is given in set(LR) guidance note if you read it properly , where you can send documents with all the reference no

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Sat May 31, 2014 6:22 pm

Hi,

Anyone got a good news today? Please share.

Thanks

mind202
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by mind202 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:42 pm

It looks like people who applied in February still awaiting,did any one who applied in march or April get their outcome yet..

ashcanmis
Newly Registered

Re: Timeline

Post by ashcanmis » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:51 am

shez1330 wrote:Hi All

My husband has applied 10 yr ILR (continuous stay without Gap)

File Sent : 29/04/2015
ack letter rec : 06/05/2015 ( Dated 1/5/2015 )

Has any one receive biometric letter as we are still waiting and seems delay.

any info will help

thanks
Hello shez1330,

No need to get despondent. Last year two of my mates received their Biometric letter after 3 and half months and their case approval after 8 months, however UK were having Olympics and new rules have come into play since then.

My timeline:

Case Applied: 30/04/14
Ack letter rcvd: 09/05/14
Biometric letter rcvd: 30/05/14

Hope this helps and please keep me informed with your progress.

Thank you

ILR102014

Post by ILR102014 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:59 am

total_siyappa wrote:Dear ILR102014, Why did they require your DEGREE to be verified by NARIC? Did you not provide any english language test certificate? I dont understand why they would require your degree to be verified thanks.

Hi,

I have not submitted any English language test as I have got my Tier 1 general on the PBS based on my degree certificate and thought this should be enough if I submit the same certificate for ILR as well, but it seems that they need a definite English language test or if you submit and degree certificate from out UK then you need that to be verified by UKNARIC.... it might be different from caseworker to caseworker.

total_siyappa
Newly Registered

Post by total_siyappa » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:32 am

Dear ILR102014,

Thank you very much for the reply and making it clear. Many Congratulations to you and hope you have a great future ahead.

khani

Post by khani » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:45 am

Lets see if we the Feb applicatns receive anything in this coming week or not. Since two weeks whenever I called HO, they said Application not completed yet and with case worker, I guess, if they had any query , they would have send letter already by now. so hope to hear good news soon.

thanks

ILR102014

Post by ILR102014 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:46 am

total_siyappa wrote:Dear ILR102014,

Thank you very much for the reply and making it clear. Many Congratulations to you and hope you have a great future ahead.

Good Luck to you and to every one who is waiting to get their ILR...

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:04 pm

khani wrote:Lets see if we the Feb applicatns receive anything in this coming week or not. Since two weeks whenever I called HO, they said Application not completed yet and with case worker, I guess, if they had any query , they would have send letter already by now. so hope to hear good news soon.

thanks
Agreed

pplication submitted : 11/02/2014
Acknowledgement date:- 12/02/2014
Acknowledgement received:- 17/02/2014
Biometric received:- 10/03/2014
Biometric done:- 13/03/2014
Approval letter:- waiting
BRP:- waiting ...
Application sent 11/02/2014
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
Ackn received. 17/02/2014
Bio letter dated. 05/03/2014
Bio letter rcvd. 13/03/2014
Biometric done. 13/03/2014
Approval dated 17/06/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:55 pm

I hope this month will bring good news for us March applicants as 17 out of 30 Feb applications already been decided on this forum. This coming week hopefully remaining of Feb applications will be decided too.

This file has more updated number of applications and timeline.

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:27 pm

ILR102014 wrote:
Hi,

I have not submitted any English language test as I have got my Tier 1 general on the PBS based on my degree certificate and thought this should be enough if I submit the same certificate for ILR as well, but it seems that they need a definite English language test or if you submit and degree certificate from out UK then you need that to be verified by UKNARIC.... it might be different from caseworker to caseworker.
hello ILR102014,
were your degree from uk or outside uk which you used for meeting English language requirement? I think naric verification only need for overseas degrees but not for uk passed degree, isn't it?
thanks in advance.

ILR102014

Post by ILR102014 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:05 pm

cool mind wrote:
ILR102014 wrote:
Hi,

hello ILR102014,
were your degree from uk or outside uk which you used for meeting English language requirement? I think naric verification only need for overseas degrees but not for uk passed degree, isn't it?
thanks in advance.
I applied on overseas degree... and you are correct naric verification is only needed for overseas degree...

I guess even the caseworkers know that our degrees will be more higher than the B1 what they are asking for..... but they always want it to be on the paper.... hence we end up paying naric fees........ but result was Good.... chill out

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Thanks ILR192014 for clarification. :)

shez1330

Re: Timeline

Post by shez1330 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:15 pm

ashcanmis wrote:
shez1330 wrote:Hi All

My husband has applied 10 yr ILR (continuous stay without Gap)

File Sent : 29/04/2015
ack letter rec : 06/05/2015 ( Dated 1/5/2015 )

Has any one receive biometric letter as we are still waiting and seems delay.

any info will help

thanks
Hello shez1330,

No need to get despondent. Last year two of my mates received their Biometric letter after 3 and half months and their case approval after 8 months, however UK were having Olympics and new rules have come into play since then.

My timeline:

Case Applied: 30/04/14
Ack letter rcvd: 09/05/14
Biometric letter rcvd: 30/05/14

Hope this helps and please keep me informed with your progress.

Thank you

thanks for replying will keep you update.
Shez

T.Ahmad
Newly Registered

Post by T.Ahmad » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 pm

KashRIz wrote:
shahjee1234 wrote:
T.Ahmad wrote:Hello Dear,
I am going to apply ILR SET (LR), 8 years Student + 2 Years PSW. in August 2014.
the questions are about my wife visa, she joined me as my dependent in 2008. and her visa is expiring same time as mine.

what visa can she apply and which application form ?

also does she needs to show any income or maintenance ?

Many Thanks
Hi T.Ahmad,
Your wife will be applying FLR(M) application form. I would take it that she was a PBS dependent before July 2012, so she don't need to prove the income trash hold but she need to show that she can adequately maintain with out need for recourse to public funds. If you and her are both working than that could come handy as you could show some steady income, one more thing to notice here is that point based dependents before July 2012 can also show third party support, that family member back home have been sending you a certain amount just to help you, and all that adds up to make the application look good. You need to show your incomings and out goings, so you have to make the application look logical, means to say your incomings should be more than your out goings, hence showing that you have some savings and that you are left with enough money for the rainy days. I hope it all makes sense to you, but there is no set maintainance requirement as such.
Mind it your wife and you both would need to pass life in UK and English language test. I hope it helps.
Thanks.
Regards
Shahjee

Hi I think now after 6th April you have to prove Income as Law has been changed and PBS dependents are excluded from transitional arrangement. We have discussed in detail in last few days about it. So please check with senior pros here and with a good solicitor before you apply as if u dont show ur income they may refuse it and you loose your fee. Please see the following change you may argue but I have checked with few solicitors as well now PBS dependent cant take Transitional route for FLR (M) application. Have a look at change

Requirements for an extension of stay as the spouse or civil partner of a
person present and settled in the United Kingdom

284. The requirements for an extension of stay as the spouse or civil partner of a person
present and settled in the United Kingdom are that:

(i) the applicant has or was last granted limited leave to enter or remain in the United
Kingdom which meets the following requirements:

(a) The leave was given in accordance with any of the provisions of these Rules;
and

(b) The leave was granted for a period of 6 months or more, unless it was granted
as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner; and

(c) The leave was not as the spouse, civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partner
of a Relevant Points-Based System Migrant;

thank you very much for your help guys.

until now,

1) we both got English and Life in the UK test.
2) we both work 25K and 12k, got P60's and Payslips as well.

Q) i am still not sure which forms suits for us specially for my wife. also does my wife needs to show any available funds ? what visa can she get ?

Q) i am short of 5/6 days visa in ten years, got first student visa on 11 august 2004 arrived in uk 21 august 2004 on student visa, my recent PSW visa is expiring on 15 August 2014, where to start issue date or arrival date ?

what would be best for my wife visa ... any short route to ILR ?

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:58 pm

Hi you can apply for your ILR on 24th July 2014. And for your wife you need to apply FLR (m) form.

Hi T.Ahmad,
Your wife will be applying FLR(M) application form. I would take it that she was a PBS dependent before July 2012, so she don't need to prove the income trash hold but she need to show that she can adequately maintain with out need for recourse to public funds. If you and her are both working than that could come handy as you could show some steady income, one more thing to notice here is that point based dependents before July 2012 can also show third party support, that family member back home have been sending you a certain amount just to help you, and all that adds up to make the application look good. You need to show your incomings and out goings, so you have to make the application look logical, means to say your incomings should be more than your out goings, hence showing that you have some savings and that you are left with enough money for the rainy days. I hope it all makes sense to you, but there is no set maintainance requirement as such.
Mind it your wife and you both would need to pass life in UK and English language test. I hope it helps.
Thanks.
Regards
Shahjee[/quote]

Hi I think now after 6th April you have to prove Income as Law has been changed and PBS dependents are excluded from transitional arrangement. We have discussed in detail in last few days about it. So please check with senior pros here and with a good solicitor before you apply as if u dont show ur income they may refuse it and you loose your fee. Please see the following change you may argue but I have checked with few solicitors as well now PBS dependent cant take Transitional route for FLR (M) application. Have a look at change

Requirements for an extension of stay as the spouse or civil partner of a
person present and settled in the United Kingdom

284. The requirements for an extension of stay as the spouse or civil partner of a person
present and settled in the United Kingdom are that:

(i) the applicant has or was last granted limited leave to enter or remain in the United
Kingdom which meets the following requirements:

(a) The leave was given in accordance with any of the provisions of these Rules;
and

(b) The leave was granted for a period of 6 months or more, unless it was granted
as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner; and

(c) The leave was not as the spouse, civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partner
of a Relevant Points-Based System Migrant;
[/quote]

thank you very much for your help guys.

until now,

1) we both got English and Life in the UK test.
2) we both work 25K and 12k, got P60's and Payslips as well.

Q) i am still not sure which forms suits for us specially for my wife. also does my wife needs to show any available funds ? what visa can she get ?

Q) i am short of 5/6 days visa in ten years, got first student visa on 11 august 2004 arrived in uk 21 august 2004 on student visa, my recent PSW visa is expiring on 15 August 2014, where to start issue date or arrival date ?

what would be best for my wife visa ... any short route to ILR ?[/quote]

russelk
Newly Registered

Post by russelk » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:36 am

Application Date - 11/12/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/12/2013
Bio-metric received -13/01/2014
Bio-metric recorded - 15/01/2014
Approval - Waiting

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:49 am

russelk wrote:Application Date - 11/12/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/12/2013
Bio-metric received -13/01/2014
Bio-metric recorded - 15/01/2014
Approval - Waiting

Hello russelk ,

Don't you think it's taking very long to decide your application ?
I have sent you PVt message kindly read it !

Kindly reply !

Thanks

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:20 am

Good Luck Shah Jee and Sajjad. Inshalla this week we will hear good news from you.

Regards

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:33 am

hassan5805 wrote:Good Luck Shah Jee and Sajjad. Inshalla this week we will hear good news from you.

Regards
Hello Hassan Bahi,
Many thanks, we would need you guys prayers and best wishes. Our prayers and best wishes are with you and other members. Let's see new week new hopes. I hope we could share the good news with you guys soon, INSHALLAH.
Kind regard
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014