ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Girl786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Girl786 » Sat May 31, 2014 10:08 pm

Hey ppl hi ! Hope u all re doing well. Actually i need to ask u all that do think local mp helps u in the cases that re put on hold ??

Beena

Post by Beena » Sat May 31, 2014 10:09 pm

shazia79 wrote:Submitted application 14/02/2014
In process at BHC 27/02/2014
RFC ...... In sha allah soon.

after reading a number of posts dont really know what to expect, have been waiting since feb but no update, I have emaied them but im only advised its not been assessed by a entry clearenace office. Really dont know why its taking so long. :( :( :(
Hun don't be disheartened, I applied 5 days after you, and when i emailed the, thy said the same to me, the fact that it still hasn't been assessed by an ECO.. Our time will come Hun, don't forget they gave us a time of 6 months, we're past half way, we can do it!!!!!!

InshAllah when Allah believes the time is right, it will all fall into place. I say this, but at times I'm an emotional wreck too lol. You're not alone, we are all in this together xx
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat May 31, 2014 11:48 pm

Hey, need some help guys.

I'll be reapplying next week, but just need to clarify, somethings, my pay has been slightly increased after tax year, will they still calculate from the lowest payslips, or is there another category I can choose.

Its only been increased by a few hundred per annum, but every little helps.

magicman316

Post by magicman316 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:08 am

All this talk of a special HMRC Letter... how is this known to be effective and how does it really make any difference?

Also if we applied not needing to meet the financial requirement would the letter still be useful or not really? And do you think someone who doesnt need to meet the financial requirement will get their application assessed sooner.

Applied on 27th May, do you really think it will be done within 30 days? People seem to think its being done faster at the moment, Gerry's told us within 3 months the other day. Do you think sooner? Cheers.
27/5/14 - Applied in Islamabad
12/06/14 - Decision Delayed (Further Enquiries)
13/06/14 - Email & Call from VAC to collect Passport
16/06/14 - Visa Granted!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:36 am

magicman316 wrote:All this talk of a special HMRC Letter... how is this known to be effective and how does it really make any difference?

This letter SA302 from HMRC is only required by self employed people and not by those applying under Cat A/B

Also if we applied not needing to meet the financial requirement would the letter still be useful or not really? And do you think someone who doesnt need to meet the financial requirement will get their application assessed sooner.

Applied on 27th May, do you really think it will be done within 30 days? People seem to think its being done faster at the moment, Gerry's told us within 3 months the other day. Do you think sooner? Cheers.

shazia79
Newly Registered

Post by shazia79 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:50 pm

Beena wrote:
shazia79 wrote:Submitted application 14/02/2014
In process at BHC 27/02/2014
RFC ...... In sha allah soon.

after reading a number of posts dont really know what to expect, have been waiting since feb but no update, I have emaied them but im only advised its not been assessed by a entry clearenace office. Really dont know why its taking so long. :( :( :(
Hun don't be disheartened, I applied 5 days after you, and when i emailed the, thy said the same to me, the fact that it still hasn't been assessed by an ECO.. Our time will come Hun, don't forget they gave us a time of 6 months, we're past half way, we can do it!!!!!!

InshAllah when Allah believes the time is right, it will all fall into place. I say this, but at times I'm an emotional wreck too lol. You're not alone, we are all in this together xx

Thank you Beena for the positive words, yes in sha allah our time will come ......I truely believe it will happen when its ment to be, I have done my best by submitting the correct documents and the rest is in Allah swt hands.

I doubt my self at times when i see people applying and within 4 weeks their visa is issued, it makes me think maybe i have not submitted something that i shoukd have but then again I had all my file checked by a profeassional immigration solicitor who never metioned anything about a HMRC letter. What I have included is my p60 and 12 months salary slips and a letter from my empolyer showing employment details in sha allah im confident this information will efficient enough instead of a HMRC letter.
I'm glad we have this form to share information and experiences. May Allah swt make it easy for everyone Ameen

magicman316

Post by magicman316 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:44 pm

shazia79,

You should be fine. As someone mentioned just above the letter from HMRC is only required for self-employed people, otherwise salaried people just need to submit what you have, i.e. p60, payslip, letter from employer. Insha Allah all will be fine.
27/5/14 - Applied in Islamabad
12/06/14 - Decision Delayed (Further Enquiries)
13/06/14 - Email & Call from VAC to collect Passport
16/06/14 - Visa Granted!

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:Hey, need some help guys.

I'll be reapplying next week, but just need to clarify, somethings, my pay has been slightly increased after tax year, will they still calculate from the lowest payslips, or is there another category I can choose.

Hey hi hope u okie . Can i ask u something how u get to know that ur evidence is rejected & when ur visa was rejected thy ring i up themselves or wao ??
24 may 2013
Nov case on hold

saaz_pak
Newly Registered

Post by saaz_pak » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Hello everyone.
I have a question about meeting financial requirement.
Im earning 11000/annum from a full time job, contracted for 32 hours, i do overtime too but for sales incentives i get supermarket coupon (previously was included in wages), my question is DO i consider this as CAT A with non-salaried employment to average out over 6 months? or use category B to work out for full years gross earning (12000 after overtime almost)+ category F self employed (around 8000 net between june 14 to april 15) or another part-time job in last few months to make it to 18600?
when you calculate 12 months category B earnings..does it mater from how many jobs you have earned and how many (one or two) are on-going jobs??
last question: if i decide to include category F self employed do i need to show (gross from job between now to april 2015+ net profits from self employed june 14 to march 15)?? it says you need to show last full financial year anything earned after april 2015 will be out of calculations as im thinking to apply by august 2015 for spouse visa and yes i will make sure both jobs will be on-going when i apply....
Thanks

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Girl786 wrote:

Hey hi hope u okie . Can i ask u something how u get to know that ur evidence is rejected & when ur visa was rejected thy ring i up themselves or wao ??
24 may 2013
Nov case on hold
I had to email them, and ask if they had accepted my documents. They emailed husband when they decided to reject his application.

shazia79
Newly Registered

Post by shazia79 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:54 pm

magicman316 wrote:shazia79,

You should be fine. As someone mentioned just above the letter from HMRC is only required for self-employed people, otherwise salaried people just need to submit what you have, i.e. p60, payslip, letter from employer. Insha Allah all will be fine.

Inshallah brother I believe so. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Girl786 wrote:

24 may 2013
Nov case on hold

U knw what in my case i emailed them n asked them n thy goes to me that v culdnt conclude anythg by the add doc u sended us n u can widraw app n apply fresh case bla bla . Buh thy didnt give any conclussion to our case even its more thn an year now . My husband showd that email to the solicitor n he goes like that its just a normal email . So wao do u think my case same as urx? My husband contacted his local mp. Lets see if it help us or nt .

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:41 pm

U knw what in my case i emailed them n asked them n thy goes to me that v culdnt conclude anythg by the add doc u sended us n u can widraw app n apply fresh case bla bla . Buh thy didnt give any conclussion to our case even its more thn an year now . My husband showd that email to the solicitor n he goes like that its just a normal email . So wao do u think my case same as urx? My husband contacted his local mp. Lets see if it help us or nt .[/quote]

Your going to be on.hold until the law changes,.most ppl on this forum have withdrawn and reapplied.

I got the same reply as you

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:17 pm

salaam all

Does anybody know the phone number for the visa application center in Islamabad?

Thanks

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:24 pm

salaam all,

with the nikah nama, once you translate it into urdu, does anybody know if you need to include the translators name and address and contact details on the translation?

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:U knw what in my case i emailed them n asked them n thy goes to me that v culdnt conclude anythg by the add doc u sended us n u can widraw app n apply fresh case bla bla . Buh thy didnt give any conclussion to our case even its more thn an year now . My husband showd that email to the solicitor n he goes like that its just a normal email . So wao do u think my case same as urx? My husband contacted his local mp. Lets see if it help us or nt .
Your going to be on.hold until the law changes,.most ppl on this forum have withdrawn and reapplied.

I got the same reply as you[/quote]

Well i think reapply is the best option even ppl who applied these days means this year thy got visas soon . Well i think v should go for fresh case as well. Thnkx alotx for ur advices . Wish u best of luck for u fresh case . I hope u guys gt it soon .

zeeh
Member of Standing

Priority Visa Service in Pakistan

Post by zeeh » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:47 pm

These options are not available any more :P
Attachments
SET1-page-001.jpg
SET1-page-001.jpg (245.41 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

abdulraheem123

Re: Priority Visa Service in Pakistan

Post by abdulraheem123 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:10 pm

zeeh wrote:These options are not available any more :P
what options are those?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:13 pm

abdulraheem123 wrote:
what options are those?
Priority Visa Service options,see attachment
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:23 pm

zeeh wrote:
abdulraheem123 wrote:
what options are those?
Priority Visa Service options,see attachment
ok thanks, i was hoping to apply using that service

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:11 pm

Lol Zeeh ur dummy test has been refused by BHC :lol:
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

Madinah
Newly Registered

Post by Madinah » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:29 am

My husband has got hiz visa today after waiting 7 and half months. May Allah grant evey1 visa sooon n unite them wiv der loved onces soon.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:12 am

Many congratulation Madinah. Can you please share your visa time-line with us.

My wife got a e-mail sent to her, stating that her application has been sent to the UKVI Decision Making Centre, Mirpur. Can anyone elaborate on this? I thought applications went to Islamabad?

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:22 am

Madinah wrote:My husband has got hiz visa today after waiting 7 and half months. May Allah grant evey1 visa sooon n unite them wiv der loved onces soon.
Congratulations have a happy and blessed married life.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

Madinah
Newly Registered

Post by Madinah » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:23 am

prayforus wrote:Many congratulation Madinah. Can you please share your visa time-line with us.

My wife got a e-mail sent to her, stating that her application has been sent to the UKVI Decision Making Centre, Mirpur. Can anyone elaborate on this? I thought applications went to Islamabad?
Thanks brother,,,, I had applied on the 10th October Mirpur,,, inshallah you will hear very soon my duas are with you.