ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MNI child Born UK

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Moon_Khan
United Kingdom

MNI child Born UK

Post by Moon_Khan » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:48 pm

Hi All,

I got my ILR week last on the basis of Tier 1 general for 5 years,my daughter she was born in April 2014 while my application was pending with home office for ILR, so what i need to do register as British citizen using MN1 form or i can straight away apply for her British passport?
we also have a plan to travel home country Pakistan in September 2014 ,by the time her British passport will be sort out?
what's best option that we can do?

Please anyone can advice.

Regards

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: MNI child Born UK

Post by SSWSZ » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:33 pm

If your ILR issue date is after her birth then yes you have to apply using mn1 section 1(3) and then for passport .if you do it now that will be better .i apply for my kids mn1 in dec got certificate on 21 mar and then passport on 11 April .so better apply now some time they take long time in processing
ss