ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

situation after apoeal allowed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

das84tus
Newly Registered

situation after apoeal allowed

Post by das84tus » Fri May 30, 2014 4:52 pm

Hello members
my appeal is allowed last month 30th April also I received my court fee I changed my address the letter was received by my solicitor, I DIDN'T RECEIVE LETTER ,which I suppose I should be receiving from court but I didn't, I am worried that the letter had been sent back , other thing is when I receive my brp and passports wil it go to my previous address or to solicitor point here is at time of application I dint use any representative or solicitor , I do not have access to previous address, I want to change my address but don't want home office toget confused also have no clue how to do it if I go to solicitor he wil charge fee I am fed up with solicitors please help experts

Shah05

Re: situation after apoeal allowed

Post by Shah05 » Fri May 30, 2014 8:24 pm

hello Das, y dont you divert your mail from post office to ur new address? or I would advise to change your address to HO directly, you have right to do so, and why would they confuse? Congratulations to get through the process of appeal. ANd good luck.

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Post by Ahmd_64 » Fri May 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Hi Das,

First of all congratulation. I have hearing at 3/6/2014. Please can you share you hearing experience? Did HO rep or judge ask questions to you? What was your refusal points???? I m confuse what will happen.....

HNJ
Newly Registered

Post by HNJ » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am

my hearing on 9th of june
pls share ur experience