ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Long-Term Tier-4(Student) Visa in MSc-course

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Soniamohan
Newly Registered

Need Long-Term Tier-4(Student) Visa in MSc-course

Post by Soniamohan » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:01 am

I am on PSW visa right now.I have been staying in UK from the last 4+ years(from 2009).
I want to stay here 4+ years more ,then i will get the ILR .Because my mother is a BRITISH CITIZEN.

My PSW visa is going to expires on August 29th.So with in this time I need to change my visa to Student visa.
One of my friend told me there is a university ,that provides 3 years student visa.I donno exactly.

I would like to take my course MSc in HEALTH CARE.
Seriously want to study that course.

If any body knows the proper details..pls let me know.
That would be appreciated.

thanks in advance.

searoze

Re: Need Long-Term Tier-4(Student) Visa in MSc-course

Post by searoze » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Soniamohan wrote:I am on PSW visa right now.I have been staying in UK from the last 4+ years(from 2009).
I want to stay here 4+ years more ,then i will get the ILR .Because my mother is a BRITISH CITIZEN.

My PSW visa is going to expires on August 29th.So with in this time I need to change my visa to Student visa.
One of my friend told me there is a university ,that provides 3 years student visa.I donno exactly.

I would like to take my course MSc in HEALTH CARE.
Seriously want to study that course.

If any body knows the proper details..pls let me know.
That would be appreciated.

thanks in advance.
Seems like you spent around 2 years on student visa so you have around 3 years left on degree or above level. SO you can get admission in 3 years course but I dont know if theres any Master with 3 yrs duration. But some business or management curses like ACCA. Hope it helps
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong