ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview appointment for passport waiting

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dabbler80

Interview appointment for passport waiting

Post by dabbler80 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Hi every one
I applied for british passport it's been one month and I didn't get interview letter is there any telephone number I can call to book interview without letter as I seen some of the posts some people have done that.
Thanks

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: Interview appointment for passport waiting

Post by milan69 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:24 pm

You have to wait for the letter as it has your reference number under which you can book the interview.
I am sometimes wrong.

akash08

Re: Interview appointment for passport waiting

Post by akash08 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:26 pm

dabbler80 wrote:Hi every one
I applied for british passport it's been one month and I didn't get interview letter is there any telephone number I can call to book interview without letter as I seen some of the posts some people have done that.
Thanks

There is no special number. Dial the same number for status enquiry, hold on for an hour,pray you get connected to a nice person, pray your case has been dealt with, pray the guy is helpful and will provide you the reference number on phone.