ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reg Absence Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sanju_Guptha
Newly Registered

Reg Absence Letter

Post by Sanju_Guptha » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Hi Again,

For our absence period over 5 years, we have letters from the respective companies.
But we did not still get one of the letters from the employer where the absence was around 45 days. And our ILR appointment is n 2 days and really worried if the application will be rejected.

The form we are filing is Set O [Tier 1 General]

Any suggestions will be greatly helpful.

Thankyou.

SSA_18

Re: Reg Absence Letter

Post by SSA_18 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:27 pm

I think many of us are in similar situations. Would you be kind enough to post information about how it went as soon as the PEO appointment is over to update us about this ?

Thank you in advance.

Best Wishes

sudeepss

Post by sudeepss » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:54 pm

you need show that you have enquired/requested for the letters from that employer. If the employer does not gives it is fine. but you need to have the proof that you have queried for that letter the email print out for the same should suffice.

Sanju_Guptha
Newly Registered

Post by Sanju_Guptha » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:21 pm

sudeepss wrote:you need show that you have enquired/requested for the letters from that employer. If the employer does not gives it is fine. but you need to have the proof that you have queried for that letter the email print out for the same should suffice.

Thank you for the reply.

Just another query.is there any specific condition for continuous job?as my husband has a break for 2 months during initial 2 years separately.

sudeepss

Post by sudeepss » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:48 pm

there is no any such requirement but you need to achieve the points for all the years

Sanju_Guptha
Newly Registered

Post by Sanju_Guptha » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:36 pm

sudeepss wrote:there is no any such requirement but you need to achieve the points for all the years
Thank you again.

Another query.
We managed to finally get the mail from HR, so will the printout of the absence letter be acceptable?

Sanju_Guptha
Newly Registered

Post by Sanju_Guptha » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:03 pm

sudeepss wrote:there is no any such requirement but you need to achieve the points for all the years
Hi again,
I misread last sentence before.

So you mean for each and every year we need to calculate the points?
For Tier 1 general, I was thinking we just need to qualify for recent years.

Correct me if my understanding was wrong.