ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General switching PEO Liv

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiran3313
United Kingdom

Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General switching PEO Liv

Post by kiran3313 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi All,

I had successful switching application from Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General at Liverpool PEO.
Tier 2 ICT from April 2010 till April 2014.

Arived at : 11:00 am
Appointment : 11:00 am

As soon as we walk in, we will pass through security and be given a token. Once settled in, within 5 minutes I was called to register my arrival. I went to a counter were i was asked to give the Tier 2 Visa Application, passport, appointment confirmation, payment confirmation. My arrival was recorded and was asked to wait. After 15 minutes, i was asked to submit my documents. I submitted all the documents -
1. Passport, BRP card
2. 2 Passport photographs
3. Tier 2 General switch application form
4. Pay slips - last 6 months
5. bank statements - last 6 months
6. COS letter
7. Employment letter
8. Funds maintenance letter

I was asked to wait till the application is processed. After half hour, I was asked to submit biometrics. I was not asked a single question, I waited for next 1.5 hours after which i was called and was told that my applicaiton was approved and that bio card will be posted to home address within 7 days. I received it on third working day from then.

Overall experience was good at liverpool PEO. Best thing was, we sit just beside the case workers, if you are smart enough can actually follow the file to see who's processing it (i did this and was staring at case wroker while she was dealing with my case).

All the best

India_123

Re: Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General switching PEO Liv

Post by India_123 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Hi Kiran,

Congrats on getting Tier 2 G visa.

was your initial Tier 2 ICT stamped before April 6th 2010? How long have you got your tier 2 General visa for?

Many thanks

kiran3313
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General switching PEO Liv

Post by kiran3313 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:17 pm

Hi, yes my ict was before april 2010, got my tier2 gen for 2 years