ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Visitor visa refused- NEED VERY URGENT HELP PLEASE

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

surena99
Newly Registered

General Visitor visa refused- NEED VERY URGENT HELP PLEASE

Post by surena99 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:01 am

Hi ,
I am 38 weeks pregnant . My mother applied for General Visitor visa last month to help me during my delivery but it was refused on the grounds of financial and personal circumstances are not satisfactory. (refusal letter is attached)
She is home maker and nothing got on her name. my father has got property on his name. and he is a farmer. Agriculture income is not taxable in India . so his income is not on record. and she submitted property and gold valuation certificate given by charted accountant. but UKBA did not consider this evidence.

Me and my husband are working here in UK and we are sponsoring for my mother and we have sent all relevant documents UKBA is satisfied with our documents.

(Our visa status in UK : we have applied for ILR on Oct 2nd , 2013 in person but we have not got the decision yet though my application is straight forward and I have submitted all genuine documents. but unfortunately our application is still pending with home office. so that's why my mother applied for general visitor visa.)

My health condition is critical( gestational diabetic and on medication as a result my labour is going to be induced at 39 weeks .ie in another week) and I have medical certificate from doctor.

Can my mother re-apply again for General visitor visa? will she get the visa? My father has bank account and he has money in it but income is not consistent . My brother is a business man and also farmer. he is an IT assesse. but his income is also not consistent .

Can my mother submit the letters from my father and brother banks , which show closing balance and also my brother's IT return paper and re-apply for visa.

Could someone please advise me how to proceed , I don't want it refused again .I am very much depressed and tensed.

Highly appreciate quick response.

Thanks

zzzindagi

Re: General Visitor visa refused- NEED VERY URGENT HELP PLEA

Post by zzzindagi » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 am

I will suggest you to apply again as soon as possible with some additional documents whatever you have to prove that she has strong ties with her country of residence.
The application fees is not too much so whatever you have submit with the new application and mention in the new application that why was your previous application refused and what additional documents supplied now.
But the problem is your bank statement is only valid for 28 days and if it has been expired then you need to provide the fresh bank statement.
I had the same problem last year. I had to send my fresh bank statement by courier and my sister in law immidiately reapplied and finaly got visa second time.
ZR