ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Notification Letter Delays

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fmaqbool
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Biometric Notification Letter Delays

Post by fmaqbool » Fri May 02, 2014 12:59 pm

Hi, I am getting slightly worried that I have not received my Biometric Invitation Letter.

I have applied for ILR (Tier 1 General) on 04/04/2014, I received my Acknowledgement Letter on 10th April 2014.

I think probably its due to Easter Holidays or Bank Holidays, is there anyone else experiencing these kind of delays.

Please post your reply if it relates you in any way.

Many Thanks

Farhan

fmaqbool
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Biometric Notification Letter Delays

Post by fmaqbool » Sat May 10, 2014 7:38 pm

Good News, I got Biometric Enrolment Letters for me and my family today.

wishmaster
Newly Registered

Post by wishmaster » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Did you phone the UKBA and ask them for the letter? or did they sent it on their own?
I have sent the application on 14th May and received the acknowledgement letter the following week. But I didn't receive the biometric notification letter as of yet.

fmaqbool
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by fmaqbool » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:17 am

wishmaster wrote:Did you phone the UKBA and ask them for the letter? or did they sent it on their own?
I have sent the application on 14th May and received the acknowledgement letter the following week. But I didn't receive the biometric notification letter as of yet.
I sent them an email after one month passed and they replied that they have already sent the letter. Please wait for six weeks before contacting them I guess that is the time they are taking to sent letters.

asi
Newly Registered

Post by asi » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:48 am

CAN GIVE THAT EMAIL ADDRESS. I DID APPLY 09/06/14, RECEIVED ACKNOWLEDGE 14/07/14 KEEP WAITING FOR BIOMETRIC NOTIFICATION. THANKS