ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

March_LR14

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by March_LR14 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi friends,

These are the number of Long residence (10 year route) applications HO has received for Jan, Feb and March.

Month No of applications Decided applications Pending

January 2014 770 690 75

February 2014 690 205 485

March 2014 725 10 715

Figures valid on 03/06/2014.

Please see the below links:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-524751

Actual table link:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... 1.doc.html

After above information i have lost any hope of receiving my decision before August as the above information tells huge backlog.

Regards

konprode
Newly Registered

Post by konprode » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Thank you for info.
At least they have started March applications.

Cheers
March_LR14 wrote:Hi friends,

These are the number of Long residence (10 year route) applications HO has received for Jan, Feb and March.

Month No of applications Decided applications Pending

January 2014 770 690 75

February 2014 690 205 485

March 2014 725 10 715

Figures valid on 03/06/2014.

Please see the below links:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-524751

Actual table link:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... 1.doc.html

After above information i have lost any hope of receiving my decision before August as the above information tells huge backlog.

Regards

march_ilr

Post by march_ilr » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:48 pm

Hi March_LR14

Thank you so much for showing us this highly authentic data set. This is highly appreciated. Its good to know that HO now considering march applicants.
regards;
march_ilr
Applied for FREEDOM on the 20th March

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:12 pm

march_ilr wrote:Hi March_LR14

Thank you so much for showing us this highly authentic data set. This is highly appreciated. Its good to know that HO now considering march applicants.
regards;
march_ilr

Hi,

But as you can see they still have 485 Feb applications pending. There is no way us Mrach applicant's can have good news in nxt 6 weeks.

I am not optimistic at all.

Regards

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:57 pm

They have a lot of applications, can someone please help me with how to go about with asking HO to speed up my application,my Tier 1 entrepreneur hearing was at the UT today, it didn't go well, I told the judge about my 10 years LR application, she said it is up to the HO to decide my application and reserved her decision. I am afraid that my appeal will be dismissed and I will have to go back before I get a decision on my LR application. Also what is my status while my LR application is being considered. Many Thanks.
Last edited by Mrs.P on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Mrs.P wrote:They have a lot of applications, can someone please help me with how to go about with asking HO to speed up my application,my Tier 1 entrepreneur hearing was at the UT today, it didn't go well, I told the judge about my 10 years LR application, she said it is up to the HO to decide my application and reserved her decision. I am afraid that my appeal will be dismissed and I will have to go back before I get a decision on my LR application.
Hi,

As you have already completed your 10 years legal residence outcome of your Tier 1 appeal will not effect your long residence application. Your stay is deemed legal when you are expecting a decision on your appeal. However if you still want to contact them. you can do so by writing them at below address;

CONTACTING US AFTER YOU HAVE APPLIED

UK Border Agency
Liverpool Settlement Casework
PO Box 306
Liverpool
L2 0QN

and give the following details in your letter:
- the applicant’s full name, date of birth and nationality
-any Recorded or Special Delivery number
- the date on which the application was posted

I hope above information helps you.

Regards

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Thanks so much for your reply, I am thinking to write to them as I might get the decision for my appeal before my LR decision.

tanz5656

Post by tanz5656 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello moon
Moon can you explain how u get ur wife flr m today so it can benefit others also please let us know how we present our case
Please moon

shez1330

Query

Post by shez1330 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Hi All,

Please help me with this situation.

My Husband applied for 10 year ILR continuous stay on 29th May through lawyer.

Our papers are all clear no gaps or conviction but we thought best to apply through lawyer as its last stage.

Application sent on 29th April and lawyer has received letter on 1st of May .But we have never been send any copies for ack letter after trying lawyer few times finally we have managed get Ack letter from Lawyer on 20th May.

With regards to Biometric letter we haven't receive until 2/6/2014 that is again ringing them few times and chasing up with very rude employee of reputed firm.

Now we are in situation we dont want to deal with them due to delay in sending papers out to us and not acceptable behaviour from employee.We have decided to pay them their overdue but not to receive any services and inform HO same.

My only concern is my friend said Lawyer Firm can be influence to HO and may create problem to your application.

Please do guide us on this matter.

Regards
Last edited by shez1330 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shez

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Re: Query

Post by prem_singh123 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:16 pm

Sorry mate I couldn't understand your query, your post is so confusing and dates are here and there. Can you repost please with clarity.

Thanks

shez1330 wrote:Hi All,

Please help me with this situation.

My Husband applied for 10 year ILR continuous stay on 29th May through lawyer.

Our papers are all clear no gaps or conviction but we thought best to apply through lawyer as its last stage.

Application sent on 29th May and lawyer has received letter on 1st of May. we didnt receive any corr from them so we have called on 15th may and they said they didnt receive any ack letter from HO and nothing on the system. Then we have called again and person who was dealing with our case left the letter on her desk rec on 6th may but not put in on the system. but cut the story short after all this we managed to get copy on 20th May.

Another problem we have now she has rece letter as i was searching details here i found out half of applicant got their letter by end of may. So we got panicked and we though person may be forget to send letter like before so we called them twice in 1 week. lastly they have bio letter 2nd June dated on 30th May.

After going through all this problem we have decided we will pay their outstanding fees and remove their representative from our application.

My concern is my friend told me that lawyer can be influence to HO and can cause damage to your file although we will be settling all their fees but dont need any services.

Can anyone give their point of view on this also its very reputed firm but the employee are very rude on the phone we are on that stage we cant deal with them anymore.

Any help on this will help

Regards

moonway

Post by moonway » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:37 pm

tanz5656 wrote:Hello moon
Moon can you explain how u get ur wife flr m today so it can benefit others also please let us know how we present our case
Please moon
Hi Guys

Just to let you know that my wife,s flr(m) for exactly 2years has been approved at peo today
i got my ilr on 10 years basis just couple a month ago i explained to the case worker at peo that why she should get 2yrs visa.
i filled 7b section not 7a and explained it to the caseworker so still cover under transitional.
now i have got another appointment for ilr

regards
moon

it clearly says that pre july 2012 still cover under transition thats what exactly i explained to the case worker she even didnt ask much questions actually she said why didnt you fill up 7a and then i explained to her thats it and be confident even she said you can apply ilr for your wife at any time i dont understand why every body is so panic about it even the appliction is very clear pre july or post july just need to fill 7b question and if caseworker why didnt u fill 7a just explain in simple words and let them decide hope this help.

march_ilr

Post by march_ilr » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:36 pm

March_LR14 wrote:

regards;
march_ilr

Hi,

But as you can see they still have 485 Feb applications pending. There is no way us Mrach applicant's can have good news in nxt 6 weeks.

Regards
hi March_LR14!

If you look carefully at the date set, you will see: "This data is current for up to and including 31 March 2014". This means this was the scenario 9 weeks ago. In last 9 weeks (1st April to 3rd june, 2014) i am sure the total number cases have gone down. In other words, february applications are nearly at the end (without exceptional cases) and lot more March Applications has already been considered. I hope i clarify the point i want to make.

regards;
March_ilr

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:22 am

march_ilr wrote:
March_LR14 wrote:

regards;
march_ilr

Hi,

Regards
hi March_LR14!

If you look carefully at the date set, you will see: "This data is current for up to and including 31 March 2014". This means this was the scenario 9 weeks ago. In last 9 weeks (1st April to 3rd june, 2014) i am sure the total number cases have gone down. In other words, february applications are nearly at the end (without exceptional cases) and lot more March Applications has already been considered. I hope i clarify the point i want to make.

regards;
March_ilr
Hi,

I am afraid you are reading the table wrong. This table shows the current (03/06/14) progress of the applications made in Jan, Feb and March.

If we go by your reading than you are saying by 31st March, 10 of the March application were already decided which can't be correct. If we persume all of the 10 march applicant's applied on 01st of march than according to your understanding they got their application decided in 30 days.

Regards

wowboy

Post by wowboy » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:35 am

***URGENT***
Dear senior members, gurus and any1 who has knowledge,

Does any1 know what's the fax number to Liverpool office? to " UK VISAS and Immigration, The Capital Building, Liverpool L3 9PP"??

I have to urgently travel and might have to ask expedite or ask them to provide passports. Some1 in family seriously ill.

It seems there has been lots of changes within home office lately and they do not provide contact details. I've looked around and cannot find fax number particular Liverpool office. I'm assuming my docs in Liv because we received our Bio invitations from there.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:20 am

Ask your MP to assist.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:31 am

wowboy wrote:***URGENT***

Does any1 know what's the fax number to Liverpool office? to " UK VISAS and Immigration, The Capital Building, Liverpool L3 9PP"??

I have to urgently travel and might have to ask expedite or ask them to provide passports. Some1 in family seriously ill.

It seems there has been lots of changes within home office lately and they do not provide contact details. I've looked around and cannot find fax number particular Liverpool office. I'm assuming my docs in Liv because we received our Bio invitations from there.

Thanks in advance.

Hi wowboy,
Firstly my prayers for your family member who is ill, May Allah give them health and speedy recovery.
Just to let you know, I am in the same situation and I called Home Office a couple of days ago regards to the same issue, they suggested to put a return of documents request, the lady say that normally when you would put a return of documents request then the Home Office will not decide your case and will return your documents to you, but if you could put there a request that you don't want them to return your documents with out making a decision, instead you want them to expedite your case on compassionate grounds and make a quick decision on it. And she suggested that after doing that I should fax any evidence regards to the family member being seriously ill to the Home Office on 01142072536. Although I didn't eventually as she goes on and say that they are dealing with the February applications so I am hopping and waiting that mine will come soon.
I hope that helps mate.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

konprode
Newly Registered

Post by konprode » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:02 am

Hi,

I just had a close look at the Table Set(LR) cases for each month. There're some questions.

1) Why are the number of applications rounded to xx5 or xx0? So HO didn't provide the actual number?
2) Jan-14 shows incorrect summation. Whoever did this table must be in hurry ;) joke.

Cheers

wowboy

Post by wowboy » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:42 am

shahjee1234 wrote:
wowboy wrote:***URGENT***

Thanks in advance.

Hi wowboy,
Firstly my prayers for your family member who is ill, May Allah give them health and speedy recovery.
Just to let you know, I am in the same situation and I called Home Office a couple of days ago regards to the same issue, they suggested to put a return of documents request, the lady say that normally when you would put a return of documents request then the Home Office will not decide your case and will return your documents to you, but if you could put there a request that you don't want them to return your documents with out making a decision, instead you want them to expedite your case on compassionate grounds and make a quick decision on it. And she suggested that after doing that I should fax any evidence regards to the family member being seriously ill to the Home Office on 01142072536. Although I didn't eventually as she goes on and say that they are dealing with the February applications so I am hopping and waiting that mine will come soon.
I hope that helps mate.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Guys many thanks for help and advise.

Dear members any suggestions What kind of medical papers i should provide? (i know it sounds stupid question) I about to make query to my family back home ask them to speak doctor and write letter perhaps.

I'm aware of MP help immigration problems , however I can't seem to intouch with my MP, always goes to voicemail.

So i thought just send medical paper to Home Office without MP

xx104
Newly Registered

Post by xx104 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:23 am

march_ilr wrote:
March_LR14 wrote:
march_ilr wrote: Hi,

Regards
hi March_LR14!

regards;
March_ilr
Hi,

I am afraid you are reading the table wrong. This table shows the current (03/06/14) progress of the applications made in Jan, Feb and March.

If we go by your reading than you are saying by 31st March, 10 of the March application were already decided which can't be correct. If we persume all of the 10 march applicant's applied on 01st of march than according to your understanding they got their application decided in 30 days.

Regards
Oh god....
Could it be by the end of March 10 straight forward rejection cases were rejected? Although I read back the letter again it feels that it should be the current progress :(

march_ilr

Post by march_ilr » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:46 am

xx104 wrote:

Regards
hi March_LR14!

regards;
March_ilr

Regards[/quote]

Oh god....
Could it be by the end of March 10 straight forward rejection cases were rejected? Although I read back the letter again it feels that it should be the current progress :([/quote]

Rejected case is considered as decided case. Therefore, you are very right to be believed that way.

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:04 am

march_ilr wrote:
Insomnia wrote:How to get to the Skydrive? anyone please.....
HI Insomnia

try the following link and update your record accordingly.

... li=1#gid=0
regards;
Thanks Shahgee
appreciate. but how to login there to put my details in.
My time lines
Apply dtae: 14/03/2014
Ackn date: 21/03/2014
Bio Recie : 26/03/2014
Bio Enroll : 27/03/2014

xx104
Newly Registered

Post by xx104 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:13 am

xx104 wrote:

Regards
hi March_LR14!

regards;
March_ilr

Regards[/quote]

Oh god....
Could it be by the end of March 10 straight forward rejection cases were rejected? Although I read back the letter again it feels that it should be the current progress :([/quote]

Rejected case is considered as decided case. Therefore, you are very right to be believed that way.[/quote]

So March applicants are looking to wait for another 1 to 2 month :)

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:24 am

Hi xx104,

yup that's right it looks we have to wait for another 6-8 weeks.

Data in table is current progress of the applications received in Jan,Feb and March.

Regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:27 am

March_LR14 wrote:Hi xx104,

yup that's right it looks we have to wait for another 6-8 weeks.

Data in table is current progress of the applications received in Jan,Feb and March.

Regards
Slam Brother>>

I think you have requested too isnt for FOI for March settled Application.

Yara it means we not going to get our decisions till September this is long wait mate i am planning to go on Eid in Pak but doesnt seems like it its gonna happen.

Oh man..

Regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:28 am

xx104 wrote:
xx104 wrote:

Regards
hi March_LR14!

regards;
March_ilr

Regards
Oh god....

Rejected case is considered as decided case. Therefore, you are very right to be believed that way.[/quote]

So March applicants are looking to wait for another 1 to 2 month :)[/quote]

You are right probably more wait then you think.

I think March Application will start getting their response in end of August.

Regards