ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC - NCS Bracknell (Payment Issue)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

BC - NCS Bracknell (Payment Issue)

Post by anandh79 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:00 am

Hi,

I had applied for myself and my spouse in NCS Bracknell on 12th of May. They had confirmed all docs are in order and the payment slips are in order and gave acknowledgement for the total amount.

After a week, I checked my bank and only one applicant fees was taken, within few days after that i received letter from HO stating to arrange pending payments within 14 days. I was really confused as when I called NCS bracknell, they mentioned that they had forwarded all docs and I need to contact only HO in this regard.

To be in safe side, I resubmitted the payment slips for both of us since I was not aware for which applicant they had taken the amount. I had sent it on recorded delivery and its been one week but no fees have been taken from my bank.

The worst thing is that HO has changed the website, and now only via email we are able to contact them, the number which we used to wait for hours is no longer in use.

Can anyone shed on some light on this and let me know what else can we do in this regard?

Isn't the issue with NCS Bracknell?

Regards
Krish

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: BC - NCS Bracknell (Payment Issue)

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:31 am

I doubt it is NCS as they only check and forward documents.

Could be that your bank declined a payment, have you thought to check with them as two fees are a big transaction?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:46 am

Hi,

I had a check with Bank and they confirmed that there was no decline. NCS mentioned that they had forwarded all docs and they would not be able to check anything else apart from this.

Regards
Krish

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:50 am

NCS does not deal with anything other than checking docs and making copies and then fowarding to HO.

It could be an error on processing payment from HO side. If you have sent the payment forms, just wait as it should be processed for payment. Did you write the ref number from the HO letter on your new payment slips you sent?

Try this number 0300 123 2253. Another member posted it in another thread.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:17 am

Thanks , I will try this number.

Also, I have noticed that there is no response if we mail any enquires to this email id NATIONALITYENQUIRIES@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

All they send is an automated reply and in that they have mentioned specific email id FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

They might respond for this one as the standard reply is 20 days :)

It is really frustrating that HO is not able to even process the payments properly.

Regards
Krish