ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa 50K ( New applicants)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

toby23

Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa 50K ( New applicants)

Post by toby23 » Fri May 31, 2013 1:16 pm

If anyone is making a new application to Tier 1 Entreprenuer. Please don't waste your time in this country. There are other countries who will be happy to accept your as an immigrant.

I'm not being pessimist here, but after going through the process and looking at what other people are going through I would suggest move to a country where weather and opportunities are much better.

I hope this message gets to UK BA agency and they make proper amendments to the immigration rules if they want to retain highly skilled labour and who can support their economy.

People like us who moved to this country 5-6 years ago, spent atleast 40K on our education, paying taxes, starting business and are ready to serve the country deserve to be here.

If UKBA dont pay any heed to matter, few years down the line. UK is going to suffer from brain drain!

Toby

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Hi

Post by nhpatel9 » Fri May 31, 2013 1:19 pm

Mate I agree with you.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa 50K ( New applicants)

Post by KickAss » Fri May 31, 2013 10:57 pm

toby23 wrote:If anyone is making a new application to Tier 1 Entreprenuer. Please don't waste your time in this country. There are other countries who will be happy to accept your as an immigrant.

I'm not being pessimist here, but after going through the process and looking at what other people are going through I would suggest move to a country where weather and opportunities are much better.

I hope this message gets to UK BA agency and they make proper amendments to the immigration rules if they want to retain highly skilled labour and who can support their economy.

People like us who moved to this country 5-6 years ago, spent atleast 40K on our education, paying taxes, starting business and are ready to serve the country deserve to be here.

If UKBA dont pay any heed to matter, few years down the line. UK is going to suffer from brain drain!

Toby
May I know which other countries ??

Mrchaany

Re: Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa 50K ( New applicants)

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Kickass
By the way who told you that UK BA is making immigration policy ANC Law.
All the immigration policies are politically oriented. Only parliment can pass any rules and regulation in the uk immigration Abd visa.
My people are now enjoying tier 1 e visa, no country is offer you better opportunity then Uk.
I believe that thousands of tier 1 e application have been refused.
But still still here is only rouste lift for many of us.