ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 unmarried partner visa application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nmpresents
Newly Registered

EEA2 unmarried partner visa application

Post by nmpresents » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi,

I am from Pakistan living with my polish partner since may 2012. We have a beautiful baby boy as 10 months old as well. We have a perfect life a very happy family.
Just problem is my visa, I don't have any status at the moment. I came to UK in 2007 as a student then struck in Cambridge college of London case in 2009 and got refused my all appeals.
Removal order issued against me in 2010 but I was almost in the end of my level 7 bussines management degree, had paid all the fees could't go back without compiling it.
I have all two year cohabitation period proofs and my partner is excercing treaty rights since August 2012 as self employed. Have got all invoices and letters from work as well
I am plannig EEA2 Un married partner application, what you will suggest should I use this route?
What will be happen after HO will receive my application?
Can I be removed from UK?
Chances to be detained?
How much chances of success I will have?
Please give me advise as I am in between wether to send this application or continue living with my family calmly as I have a fear they will not send me away from my child and partner...
Thanks in advance

Imshzd

Re: EEA2 unmarried partner visa application

Post by Imshzd » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:46 pm

What proofs of cohabitation you have??

nmpresents
Newly Registered

Post by nmpresents » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:08 pm

thanks for replying

I have
Joint Council Tax bill and payment receipts
Joint British Gas statements plus paying receipts
Water bills
Monthly Joint bank account statements
Virgin Media bills
My credit card bills
Three annual tenants agreements all joint

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:29 am

nmpresents wrote:Hi,

I am from Pakistan living with my polish partner since may 2012. We have a beautiful baby boy as 10 months old as well. We have a perfect life a very happy family.
Just problem is my visa, I don't have any status at the moment. I came to UK in 2007 as a student then struck in Cambridge college of London case in 2009 and got refused my all appeals.
Removal order issued against me in 2010 but I was almost in the end of my level 7 bussines management degree, had paid all the fees could't go back without compiling it.
I have all two year cohabitation period proofs and my partner is excercing treaty rights since August 2012 as self employed. Have got all invoices and letters from work as well
I am plannig EEA2 Un married partner application, what you will suggest should I use this route?

yes.as you explained,you are eligible for RC.

What will be happen after HO will receive my application?

As normal procedure.nothing different in your case.

Can I be removed from UK?

Why??if you are in durable relationship with EEA national then HO do not remove you on the basis of your previous status.

Chances to be detained?

No chance if your relation is genuine with EEA national.

How much chances of success I will have?

I think 100%.

Please give me advise as I am in between wether to send this application or continue living with my family calmly as I have a fear they will not send me away from my child and partner...

Don't worry they will do nothing wrong and illegal with you.

Thanks in advance

nmpresents
Newly Registered

Post by nmpresents » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Thank you very much For your detailed reply and clearing almost my all doubts. Just fearing to be deported, and living without my family...can't even imagine thanks any way :)

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:52 pm

nmpresents wrote:Thank you very much For your detailed reply and clearing almost my all doubts. Just fearing to be deported, and living without my family...can't even imagine thanks any way :)
Don't worry no body will deport you as you have a strong ties with the uk.