ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xx104
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by xx104 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:37 am

March_LR14 wrote:Hi xx104,

yup that's right it looks we have to wait for another 6-8 weeks.

Data in table is current progress of the applications received in Jan,Feb and March.

Regards
Hi March_LR14,

Thanks for the reply. Clearly HO is slower now compare with January as 3 month prior Jan they received 2415 application in total but a lot of early Jan applicants got a decision only after 3 months of waiting. I posted mine at Mar 26th, three month prior that there were 2185 applications.

Hopefully they could speed up a little so we could catch the summer holiday to go somewhere else.

Regards,

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:43 am

hassan5805 wrote:

Data in table is current progress of the applications received in Jan,Feb and March.

Regards
Slam Brother>>

I think you have requested too isnt for FOI for March settled Application.

Yara it means we not going to get our decisions till September this is long wait mate i am planning to go on Eid in Pak but doesnt seems like it its gonna happen.

Oh man..

Regards
Yes bro i have made a FOI request as well and hopefully next weak i will get a reply. Those figures will show us how many applications HO has decided since 03/06/14 and than we will be able to see the actual progress speed of HO.

I am jobless for 3 months now and i was hoping i will get a reply this mont but it looks like i have to wait for another 2 months.

Thanks

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:47 am

March_LR14 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:

Regards
Slam Brother>>

I think you have requested too isnt for FOI for March settled Application.

Yara it means we not going to get our decisions till September this is long wait mate i am planning to go on Eid in Pak but doesnt seems like it its gonna happen.

Bro thats sad that you not got job.

My situation is not different from you too..

I am doing my own Accountancy work and have few clients that it..
Still struggling
But hope for good bro..

We be fine Inshalla.

Regards
Oh man..

Regards
Yes bro i have made a FOI request as well and hopefully next weak i will get a reply. Those figures will show us how many applications HO has decided since 03/06/14 and than we will be able to see the actual progress speed of HO.

I am jobless for 3 months now and i was hoping i will get a reply this mont but it looks like i have to wait for another 2 months.

Thanks

hopingforILR
Newly Registered

Post by hopingforILR » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:20 pm

March applicants, let not get our hopes down. The FOI table shows they are probably making a start on March applications already, though I don't understand why they have done so when there are so many pending Feb applications! Perhaps there are several departments around the country dealing with these cases, and some are quicker then others.

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Hello all,
I could see frustration building up amongst the members especially March applicants,as the way cases were decided in January, pretty much every one got 14 weeks time line, obviously with the exception of some cases who got delayed. But look at the performance of Home Office now, I keep saying that all these bank holidays and half term breaks are going to come back and haunt us, as you guys can see now last week and this week particularly has been so slow, just can't believe, me and Sajjadali are on our 17th week. I have a straight forward case no gaps at all, 4.5 years student rest is IGS, PSW AND TIER 1. I have just been out of the country a few times and that was probably just for a couple of weeks time, so don't know what the Home Office is spending all their time on :(
A few of my friends applied after me and they have already received their good news, so the bottom line is guys don't get dishearten, your never know once things are back to normal, the timeline for applications will improve again, and we will hear our good news soon INSHALLAH.
My best wishes to all.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Insomnia wrote:
march_ilr wrote:
Insomnia wrote:How to get to the Skydrive? anyone please.....
HI Insomnia

try the following link and update your record accordingly.

... li=1#gid=0
regards;
Thanks Shahgee
appreciate. but how to login there to put my details in.
My time lines
Apply dtae: 14/03/2014
Ackn date: 21/03/2014
Bio Recie : 26/03/2014
Bio Enroll : 27/03/2014
Hello all,
Could some one be kind enough to please update the above details for Insomnia on the skydrive. I am at work now and couldn't access Excel. Many thanks in advance.
Kind regards
Shahjee

process
Newly Registered

Post by process » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:52 pm

I hope this is right place to post this if not please advise me the alternative.
I am in a bit of a fix as I applied for 10yrs LR end of Feb 14 and since HO has slowed down am not sure when I shall receive the decision and passports. I was intending on applying for MN1 certificate for my child as soon as I receive my ILR and then I would apply for child’s British passport but problem is a have a flight booked for 6th Aug to my country and am not sure whether I will manage to get son’s British passport by then. I have passport for my child for my country of origin so am wondering if it will be quicker for me to just apply for dependent visa for him in person so that he can travel in Aug. Child was born in UK last year. My main question is if I apply for child’s dependent visa in person for my August trip can I apply for mn1 certificate and British passport after we return from my country or will he have to wait a few more years to apply for British passport. Home office is unbelievably slow it’s painful. Please advise.

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:17 pm

process wrote:I hope this is right place to post this if not please advise me the alternative.
I am in a bit of a fix as I applied for 10yrs LR end of Feb 14 and since HO has slowed down am not sure when I shall receive the decision and passports. I was intending on applying for MN1 certificate for my child as soon as I receive my ILR and then I would apply for child’s British passport but problem is a have a flight booked for 6th Aug to my country and am not sure whether I will manage to get son’s British passport by then. I have passport for my child for my country of origin so am wondering if it will be quicker for me to just apply for dependent visa for him in person so that he can travel in Aug. Child was born in UK last year. My main question is if I apply for child’s dependent visa in person for my August trip can I apply for mn1 certificate and British passport after we return from my country or will he have to wait a few more years to apply for British passport. Home office is unbelievably slow it’s painful. Please advise.
Hello mate,
You can apply any time for MN1, by getting a dependant visa will not effect that at all.
I hope it helps.
Kind regards
Shahjee

process
Newly Registered

Post by process » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:23 pm

Thank you Shahjee, you and everyone else on this forum are very very helpful.

xx104
Newly Registered

Post by xx104 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:33 pm

hopingforILR wrote:March applicants, let not get our hopes down. The FOI table shows they are probably making a start on March applications already, though I don't understand why they have done so when there are so many pending Feb applications! Perhaps there are several departments around the country dealing with these cases, and some are quicker then others.
Hopefully after the slow down from April to May, HO case workers get recharged and speed up. The case in January was lucky for the applicants back then but it also shows HO now operates in a more efficient way.

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:03 pm

xx104 wrote:
hopingforILR wrote:March applicants, let not get our hopes down. The FOI table shows they are probably making a start on March applications already, though I don't understand why they have done so when there are so many pending Feb applications! Perhaps there are several departments around the country dealing with these cases, and some are quicker then others.
Hopefully after the slow down from April to May, HO case workers get recharged and speed up. The case in January was lucky for the applicants back then but it also shows HO now operates in a more efficient way.
HO has been very slow in past 2 weeks. On this forum we had 2 approvals last week and none this week as of now. seriously i m fed up with this wait.

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi,

Just called HO and Customer service lady (Leslie) informed me that my case has been allocated to a case work department beyond that she holds no information on my case.

I asked her does that mean my case has been assigned a case worker? She said generally that means it is with a case worker.

I don't know what to make of the above information. It gives me hope that it may be with a case worker but on the other hand it may be lying in a box with other march cases awaiting a case worker.

You guys may think i m whinning alot but trust me i m running out of oney as i m jobless for 3 months now.

I was offered a job in march and that company is still waiting for my paper work but they are loosing patience now and it's a dream job for me and a potential career making opportunity.

Regards

tanz5656

Post by tanz5656 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello moon
Thanks for your reply can u please tell me which visa you was before getting your ilr
Thanks

Anserbutt
Newly Registered

Post by Anserbutt » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Hi all , just want to share my timeline for 10 years long residency application .applied 25-02-14, biometric done 10-03-14. Still waiting for a decision. Good luck to all waiting applicants

moonway

Post by moonway » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:24 pm

tanz5656 wrote:Hello moon
Thanks for your reply can u please tell me which visa you was before getting your ilr
Thanks
tier 1 general but i got ilr on 10 years basis

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:02 pm

March_LR14 wrote:Hi,

Just called HO and Customer service lady (Leslie) informed me that my case has been allocated to a case work department beyond that she holds no information on my case.

I asked her does that mean my case has been assigned a case worker? She said generally that means it is with a case worker.

I don't know what to make of the above information. It gives me hope that it may be with a case worker but on the other hand it may be lying in a box with other march cases awaiting a case worker.

You guys may think i m whinning alot but trust me i m running out of oney as i m jobless for 3 months now.

I was offered a job in march and that company is still waiting for my paper work but they are loosing patience now and it's a dream job for me and a potential career making opportunity.

Regards
Hello mate, I can totally relate, I applied a day after you, the uncertainty is horrible, I haven't earned a single penny in the last 2 years and had to let go of lucrative contracts because my life is in limbo because immigration authorities are useless. we can only be patient and hope for the best.

HowILR

Post by HowILR » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Hi guys,

I am trying to book in PEO appointment for set(m). Completed the online reg. form and waiting for activation e-mail but nothing checked junk mail as well couldn't find any activation e-mail. How long does it take???

Any advise pls ??? Tried with diff e-mail same.

rajamahbub

FLR (M) PEO Success.

Post by rajamahbub » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:09 am

I received my ILR on 8th 0f May, 2014 through 10 years long residency. I applied for my wife's FLR (M) through PEO Croydon yesterday and it was successful.

On the application I did not fill Financial Requirements 7(A) instead I completed Manitenance 7(B) despite my salary is way over the financial requirements. My wife has been here since 2008 on spouse of IGS, PSW and T1 (General). I was worried they'll ask me why I didn't complete section 7(A) as it is a requirements according to new rules. But they didn't ask us any question and took only 20 minutes to make their decision. On the letter it states, you may now stay two more years and after two years you can apply for ILR. So it's definitely treated under old rule.

So keep your hope but it completely depends on individual case worker and how they interpret the new rules!

One question, can my wife apply for ILR now or she has to wait two more years?

M.ELAHI
Newly Registered

Post by M.ELAHI » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:23 am

Salam o alaikum
Hi All,
I would be grateful if someone can advice me on this matter as I sent my ILR when I was on 3c/3D from 3 months, I have my appeal date after mid of July and have not received any reply for my ILR application sent on
Application made 27/02/14
Biometric done on 15/03/14

Please advice what should be my next step if don't receive my ILR by mid of July.

Thank You

Regards
Elahi

faisaltanoli

Post by faisaltanoli » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:37 am

M.ELAHI wrote:Salam o alaikum
Hi All,
I would be grateful if someone can advice me on this matter as I sent my ILR when I was on 3c/3D from 3 months, I have my appeal date after mid of July and have not received any reply for my ILR application sent on

Please advice what should be my next step if don't receive my ILR by mid of July.

Thank You

Regards
Elahi
Hello M Elahi,

I am not sure about the complexity of your case, but in general the people who have applied in February are getting their result. Yesterday, my friend who probably applied on 14 February , received his letter. I hope if your case is straight, the result will be fall in this month.

Thanks
Regards
M Faisal

M.ELAHI
Newly Registered

Post by M.ELAHI » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:00 am

Thanks for your reply Faisal

I think my case is straight forward as I was refused first time just three months before completing my 10 years and I have to go for appeal in the circumstances.In short I was on student visa and PSW for 9 years and 8 months and on 3c/3d for approx 4 months.

Hoping for the best inshaAllah

Regards
M. Elahi

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:15 am

M.ELAHI wrote:Thanks for your reply Faisal

I think my case is straight forward as I was refused first time just three months before completing my 10 years and I have to go for appeal in the circumstances.In short I was on student visa and PSW for 9 years and 8 months and on 3c/3d for approx 4 months.

Hoping for the best inshaAllah

Regards
M. Elahi
Have you withdrawn your appeal or not??
I was on Section 3c and 3d and i also withdrawn my appeal and then applied on same day.
A lot of people did the same what i did ..
I think you better withdrawn your appeal and send them confirmation.
But please make sure consult with other seniors too..

Regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:16 am

faisaltanoli wrote:
M.ELAHI wrote:Salam o alaikum
Hi All,

Thank You

Regards
Elahi
Hello M Elahi,

I am not sure about the complexity of your case, but in general the people who have applied in February are getting their result. Yesterday, my friend who probably applied on 14 February , received his letter. I hope if your case is straight, the result will be fall in this month.

Thanks
Regards
M Faisal
Slam Bro.

When did your friend got his Approval letter.

regards

M.ELAHI
Newly Registered

Post by M.ELAHI » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:26 am

Thanks for your reply Hassan

In my case I have my appeal date 5 months after my ILR application was made so I was suggested by my Barrister that it will make no difference so it is better not to withdraw...

Regards
M.Elahi

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:37 am

M.ELAHI wrote:Thanks for your reply Hassan

In my case I have my appeal date 5 months after my ILR application was made so I was suggested by my Barrister that it will make no difference so it is better not to withdraw...

Regards
M.Elahi
You Welcome,

Hope Allah swt makes easy for all of us Ameen..

Regards