ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If My Wife Gets Sent Home what do I do??????

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mr Man
Newly Registered

If My Wife Gets Sent Home what do I do??????

Post by Mr Man » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:14 am

If my wife gets sent back to China will it be based solely on her? I mean do the Home Office not take me into the equation??

If My wife gets sent home there are 3 real options available to us and are the Home Office allowed to force me, A British Citizen, to either:

A. Live Married but separated for the rest of our lives and meet at holidays.

B. We get Divorced and go our separate ways.

C. I have to move to China for the rest of my life.

Thats three very unappetising choices I'm left with, with C. being the obvious winner As I love my wife and wish to live With her forever.

Anyway, can I reasonably be expected to Move to China, Which is what I have to do by having my wife kicked out! I don't speak Chinese, Where will we live, what will we do, medical care is so-so in China, my parents are both Ill, will our mixed race children ever be accepted in China when we have them....and so on...?

Does the fact that the Home Office's decision has a knock on effect for me, affect their decision, or is this not taken into account?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:48 am

Mr Man, what on earth is this about? Why would your wife get sent home?

I think you need to explain about your wife's UK immigration history in order for anyone to understand where you are coming from on this.
John

Mr Man
Newly Registered

Post by Mr Man » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:18 am

Sorry, this is another thread from a topic I already have on this forum 'Sandwich-course possible overstay?', You can check that for the full details.

The short and skinny of it is we are applying for FLR (M), but we're not sure if my wife is classed as an overstayer or not. This thread is with reference to what happens if her application, then appeal is turned down. Or does she have grounds for appeal on the basis that I would have to go and live in China for the rest of my life. Or am I just being naive?

what then other avenues are there?

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:46 am

So why open another topic? Why force people to look back through your previous topic?

I am now going to lock this, and anyone wanting to comment should post in the topic linked to above.
John