ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohammed2000
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by mohammed2000 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:33 am

musriz wrote:
shah1991 wrote:selaam alai kum,

This is the response i got from UKVI after two months of sending additional documents i can't even figure out if i am on hold or not?

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigrations International enquiry service. Your application is still in process whilst further enquiries are going on. We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com Regards

Thanks

Nothing there that states you are on hold.
BBasically your application is still under process while they make more enquiries.
Dont panic.
did you ask your mp .and what did he said to you .and what additional documents did you send them.

Taqi512
Newly Registered

Post by Taqi512 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:18 am

zeeh wrote:GUYS OLD VISA TRACKING SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... tatus.aspx?
HAS any one manage to get the update from this site though? I don't think so, If you did then please share with us as well in what format did you use ( tracking id GWF or else) I've applied 14/04/14 so it has to be new tracking ID but this site is USELESS! Duago: Taqi

sunshine83
Newly Registered

Post by sunshine83 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:10 am

Dear Taqi,

Please use this link : https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

It will be best to use the email form as it is free. They will ask for your GWF number ( which is your application reference number) should be present on the application that you filled out online or in the email that they sent you to tell you that ur application has ben sent to UKVI.

Hope this helps!

sunshine83
Newly Registered

Post by sunshine83 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:10 am

Dear Taqi,

Please use this link : https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

It will be best to use the email form as it is free. They will ask for your GWF number ( which is your application reference number) should be present on the application that you filled out online or in the email that they sent you to tell you that ur application has ben sent to UKVI.

Hope this helps!

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:53 am

Can someone please tell me what the S.Number is when withdrawing application?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:55 pm

Ignore the S.Number, we did not fill that in when we withdrew our application.

sunshine83
Newly Registered

Post by sunshine83 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Hi Prayforus,

Regarding the email u were sent about application being sent to Mirpur decision making centre, I read on expat forum someone mentioning theirs being sent to Lahroe decision making centre. Mine said Islamabad so I didn't make much of it.Could it be possible that they now have different processing hubs in different cities?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:29 pm

I'm also on Expat forum. :)

Yes, I read the same in that thread which you are mentioning. They must have changed the process, reason being, it must be a lot quicker, keeping the documents inside the same city which you have applied in. This cuts the time sending the documents to Islamabad, and evens out the work-load.

Only worrying thing is, whether the people in these decision making centres are trained properly. I'm also curious to know whether the passport of the applicant is sent to Islamabad BHC to be marked, or whether they will do it all in the UKVI decision making centre.

Did you apply in Islamabad?

sunshine83
Newly Registered

Post by sunshine83 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Yes applied from Islamabad. I see what u mean about the training but surely they would have someone senior supervising the decisions.

In my opinion I feel like having each cities own decision making centre should be taken as a positive. It gives me hope that now at least applications wont be piling up like they seem to have been in the past.

lets hope for the best!

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:23 pm

mohammed2000 wrote:
musriz wrote:
shah1991 wrote:selaam alai kum,

This is the response i got from UKVI after two months of sending additional documents i can't even figure out if i am on hold or not?

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigrations International enquiry service. Your application is still in process whilst further enquiries are going on. We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com Regards

Thanks

Nothing there that states you are on hold.
BBasically your application is still under process while they make more enquiries.
Dont panic.
did you ask your mp .and what did he said to you .and what additional documents did you send them.

what category did you apply under? and it was business accounts and accountants letter i am self employed and i havn't been to my MP yet...

mohammed2000
Newly Registered

Post by mohammed2000 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:23 pm

/quote]yes i am also self employed and they went it a accountants letter which i send them butt still no reply . it was spouse visa

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:09 pm

mohammed2000 wrote:/quote]yes i am also self employed and they went it a accountants letter which i send them butt still no reply . it was spouse visa
check your pm

Thanks

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:49 pm

mohammed2000 wrote:[hi i also send them additional documents on the 08/04/2014 to prove my income but no outcome yet .
Same here
Any one knows how much time they took after submition of extra documents?!!!!

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:53 pm

shah1991 wrote:
what category did you apply under? and it was business accounts and accountants letter i am self employed and i havn't been to my MP yet...
Salaam Shah1991
When you applied originally did you submit your business accounts and accountants letter then?
or did there want further months bank statements? and a new accountants letter?

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:42 pm

Salaam

has anyone on here processed a previous divorce and has included a divorce certificate for there new spouse visa?

i would like to know if there divorce certificate matches with what i have been given.

i can send you mine with all the names rubbed out for you to check

thanks to anyone who can help with this

yasir143

Post by yasir143 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:50 am

[quote="musriz"][
Hi
Is there any one who got thr English language
Certificate from GRAFTON COLLAGE.coz one of my cousin
Got his certificate from there and home office
Did not approved it for spouse visa.and refused his visa his certificate gone finish dis month.wot home office said is.
U have presented a university of Cambridge certificate showing u have passed a beginners course but u have presented evidence that u have not passed an english language test with a provided approved by UKBA however since u took ur exam in june 2012 we have received communication from cambridge english language assessment stating that an investigation was under took at grafton college in pakistan. Which is where u took ur exam and a number of the test score have been canceled ur name appears on the list on candidates that have had their test scores canceled i therefore refuse ur application under paragraph ec/p.1.1)ANY SUGGESTION WHICH IS THE BEST COLLAGE AND APPROVED BY UKBA.
Thanx

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:01 pm

yasir143 wrote:
musriz wrote:[
Hi
Did not approved it for spouse visa.and refused his visa his certificate gone finish dis month.wot home office said is.
U have presented a university of Cambridge certificate showing u have passed a beginners course but u have presented evidence that u have not passed an english language test with a provided approved by UKBA however since u took ur exam in june 2012 we have received communication from cambridge english language assessment stating that an investigation was under took at grafton college in pakistan. Which is where u took ur exam and a number of the test score have been canceled ur name appears on the list on candidates that have had their test scores canceled i therefore refuse ur application under paragraph ec/p.1.1)ANY SUGGESTION WHICH IS THE BEST COLLAGE AND APPROVED BY UKBA.
Thanx
I hav done mine from trinity college London,,,,,this approved from UKBI,,,,,u have checked from there web site u can check as well,,,,,there u can find list of all college,,,,

Xiko

Post by Xiko » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Any December applicants still waiting ?

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:53 pm

yasir143 wrote:
musriz wrote:[
Hi
Thanx
Hey hi ! Hope u okie . I had my exam from grafton college . N i dnt think so there is anythg wrong with it . As grafton college work with british council as well thy re affiliated with cambridge university . Thy just need a reason to reject . Ur cuzn must nt meet the required score or somethg.

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Can any1 help me please, the home office want unaudited accounts from a member of a uk recognised supervisory body. My accountant is CIMA and they dont accept this, i am stressing cause this is the only documents that i need to send, any one had this or.....my accountant hasnt had this problem before many casese like mine have been accepted i dont knpw whats changed.

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Majy05 wrote:Can any1 help me please, the home office want unaudited accounts from a member of a uk recognised supervisory body. My accountant is CIMA and they dont accept this, i am stressing cause this is the only documents that i need to send, any one had this or.....my accountant hasnt had this problem before many casese like mine have been accepted i dont knpw whats changed.

hi majy

ask your accountant if he has an accountant friend who is registered with a body that their recognize and ask him if he is prepared to put his name on the accounts for you.
then submit that?

how many cases has your accountant put through and have been accepted?

mohammed2000
Newly Registered

Post by mohammed2000 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:32 am

shah1991 wrote:
mohammed2000 wrote:/quote]yes i am also self employed and they went it a accountants letter which i send them butt still no reply . it was spouse visa
check your pm

Thanks
hi sorry i cant read it my pm bec it wont let me

sunshine83
Newly Registered

Post by sunshine83 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:06 am

Alhamdolillah! Received my visa today :D

My timeline: applied 15/5/2014
Email to collect: 5/6/2014.
collected today.Took 3 weeks exactly.

So its true that processing is happening faster for cases after march.

Best of luck everyone!

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:55 am

sunshine83 wrote:Alhamdolillah! Received my visa today :D

My timeline: applied 15/5/2014
Email to collect: 5/6/2014.
collected today.Took 3 weeks exactly.

So its true that processing is happening faster for cases after march.

Best of luck everyone!
Congrats ! That was really quick.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:58 am

السلام عليكم everyone.

الحمدلله wife got visa today :D I can't even describe how happy I'm الحمدلله الحمدلله.

Our journey so far.

Original Application: 22/05/2013
FWD TO BHC: 05/06/2013
Additional Documents Requested: 22/11/2013 and rejected.

I so withdrew my application early last month and submitted a new application.

Applied: 16/05/2014
Visa Granted: 06/06/2014
Total time: 20 DAYS.

I received one email on the day off submission and second asking to come and collect passport yesterday. Strangely my wife got a call and they asked her to collect at 11:30AM. We live in Jehlum but submitted the application in Islamabad.

Documented I submitted:

Applied as self employed.
12 Months Bank Statement.
National Insurance contribution statement (payed and stamped by the post office)
Letter from Account confirming all my accounts are up to date.
Accounts Statement from Accountant.
Latest SA302 and statement from HMRC
Accommodation Report
Tenancy agreement
NIKAH Nama
Wife's TB Test and English Test Certificate
Call Records

That's all I can think off at the moment. If you guys have more questions PM. I will remember you in my Dua and wish everyone the best off luck.